Feeling really hungry !

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mandie35, 5 May 2011 Social URL.

1. mandie35

mandie35 Full Member

Hi all

I ahve just started day 3 and was doing fine until maybe the last hour or so.

Im at work and everyone is having lunch and the smell is driving me insane!

I just feel so hungry and have been drinking my water all morning.

Im hoping this will pass quickly cause making me feel quite wobbly if im honest :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HannahNewton

HannahNewton Loves to post

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life - Now LL Lite(ish)
    Day 3 can be a tough one. :(:(

My only advice is to ride it out, you will be in ketosis really soon.

Keep your packs spaced apart, lots of fluids in between. My office is a nightmare for food smells at lunchtime, everyone eats at their desks, so I go for a walk, to up my activity and avoid drooling over other peoples lunches.

I keep flat shoes under my desk, and slip them on for a brisk walk around the town or down to the pond and back. I always feel better for it. :):)

When their energy slumps about 3pm, you will know its because they all had too many carbs at lunchtime!! :):) xx
  4. mandie35

mandie35 Full Member

Thanks Hannah.

i have definitely found this afternoon the hardest of the three i think. I went out of the office and sat in the warehouse for a cigarette because i couldnt stand to look at and smell all the food.

I want to do this so much its untrue. I read all the success stories on here and hope i will be one of them. I think not thinking too far ahead is the key for me, because it would drive me crazy if i keep thinkin omg 12 weeks!

Anyway i really appreciate your advice and will keep up with the water and keep going. Failure sis not an option for me this time lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.