Feeling Really Not With It

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fluffycat09, 14 August 2009 Social URL.

1. fluffycat09

fluffycat09 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi
    Just after some other experiences/advice from you guys if that is ok.

I've been doing the CD for nearly 90 days, not cheated once, nearly always drink between 4 & 6 ltrs a day, (I do drink alot any way). I've lost 4stone.

For the last 5 days I've felt really tired, bloated, headaches, also totm, weight loss rubbish over the last 10 days. Really weak as well, tired after I've done small jobs...

Just can't work out it if it the diet or totm, or just a bug.

I've only 4 weeks left of SS then 1 week of 810 then 1 week of 1000. Then I'm away on holiday and I'm not doing the CD after I come back.

Any help thought great.
    (I've also got water retention, very huge ankles and the rest of my body feels puffy).

Thanks for listening.
    Fluffy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NicolaR

NicolaR Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry fluffy I don't know if it's the diet or a bug causing your problems but I hope you feel better soon!

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    Well done for staying 100% all this time. you've done so well. Take it easy and look after yourself. Ring your cdc and have a chat to him'her about how you're feeling. You may need to up to ss+ for a bit to give yourself some energy to recover but call or email def and get some advice. They'll know you and what's best for you.

Hope you feel better soon. You've done so well and should be really proud of yourself x

5. fluffycat09

fluffycat09 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks and I would but she is away at the moment. I really wanted to avoid going up the plans now espeically if it isn't that what is making me feel shitty as my hols are so close now and I will be working up them in 4 weeks any way.

My tummy feels yucky as well and full up, even when I'm hungry..:sigh: no idea what that is. I don't fancy eating at all...:eek:. And to top it all I feel dizzy if I bend down and get up. Not drank more than 1.5 ltrs so far today, due to tummy.

6. fluffycat09

fluffycat09 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Not to worry, sure I will be feeling better soon, it is really pissing me off, though as I want to do so much to the house and with the kids, they will soon be going back to school... and I love having them at home.

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    rather than going up to 810, is it worth trying SS+ for a week as it only takes you up to 600 cal which is still classed as a VLCD.
    I hope you feel better though, i doubt it has anything to do with the diet if you have been fine for so long...if in doubt, get to your Dr hun xx

8. fluffycat09

fluffycat09 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I think you are right, I will give it a few more days and see how I feel then. Thanks for the advice, it is good. If I go see Dr, he will tell me to come off diet... I know. He is helpful and wouldn't stop me doing the diet, but if I was feeling unwell he would tell me to stop. XXXX

9. fluffycat09

fluffycat09 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on your weight loss, just had a look at them, brilliant. XXXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.