Feeling restless ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jonsey78, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jonsey78

jonsey78 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi i am on day 3 about 8 last night i started feeling really restless needed to do something felt slightly hypo also hands went very cold is this i sign that all is working as it should x:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    I was FROZEN for the whole seven weeks I was on lipotrim . I know thats not great to hear but it happens with a lot of people. plenty hot tea and an extra jumper got me through . also loved the soup towards the end. Look at it as a good sign. you will soon be in ketosis and burning loads of fat . Keep it up . Its worth the effort at the end.

4. karen01

karen01 New Member

r u off the diet now?

5. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hiya! welcome to the boards! :D

a lot of people get the cold hands thing! i know i certainly do. so it's nothing to worry about, just means that you're in ketosis now.

if you're feeling restless you can always try a new hobby that you never had the time for or something like that :)

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Get used to that cold feeling, I've had it my whole journey!

From your symptoms it does sound as though ketosis has just arrived. You shouldn't feel hungry now. Good luck for your first weigh in, it will really spur you on!

7. Frustrated

Frustrated Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim

I agree - keep yourself busy. I still live at home with my Mum and I've done nothing but clean when I've got in from work for the past 3 days - she's loving it but it's stopped me from thinking about eating and then possibly ending up being naughty :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.