Feeling restless ?

jonsey78

hi i am on day 3 about 8 last night i started feeling really restless needed to do something felt slightly hypo also hands went very cold is this i sign that all is working as it should x:confused:

I was FROZEN for the whole seven weeks I was on lipotrim . I know thats not great to hear but it happens with a lot of people. plenty hot tea and an extra jumper got me through . also loved the soup towards the end. Look at it as a good sign. you will soon be in ketosis and burning loads of fat . Keep it up . Its worth the effort at the end.

hiya! welcome to the boards! :D

a lot of people get the cold hands thing! i know i certainly do. so it's nothing to worry about, just means that you're in ketosis now.

if you're feeling restless you can always try a new hobby that you never had the time for or something like that :)

Get used to that cold feeling, I've had it my whole journey!

From your symptoms it does sound as though ketosis has just arrived. You shouldn't feel hungry now. Good luck for your first weigh in, it will really spur you on!

if you're feeling restless you can always try a new hobby that you never had the time for or something like that :)

I agree - keep yourself busy. I still live at home with my Mum and I've done nothing but clean when I've got in from work for the past 3 days - she's loving it but it's stopped me from thinking about eating and then possibly ending up being naughty :)

Back