Feeling rough and its only day 1! Is this normal?

I find my cravings were/are worse at night. So i take myself to bed. That way i know i am far away from the fridge and can remain strong. Every time you get a craving, have some water. It is true that most hunger pains/cravings are thirst. So keep yourself hydrated and perhaps find a new hobby? I have been reading a lot more as i find when i concentrate on something i don't have time to think about food.

:) x

paint your nails, makes it harder to eat with wet nails and it's distracting :)

Nicci3636 said:
I'm only managing like, 2.5L a day :(
Day 2 for me. And I am HUNGRY! Are we really allowed Coke Zero???
xxx

Yes we are! I drink about 3 or 4 small glasses a day infact! With my three litres of water of course! X

How are you feeling today 14-9 ? Personal question as I know we are on the same week/day is your bowel ok? I'm so constipated!! I'm taking tablets to try to help. I'm hungry today too. X

Tatty03 said:
How are you feeling today 14-9 ? Personal question as I know we are on the same week/day is your bowel ok? I'm so constipated!! I'm taking tablets to try to help. I'm hungry today too. X

How weird we are on the same day and for the first time since the first few days I am also feeling mega mega hungry!! Up until today I have sort of found it easier than I ever thought I would but I dunno I just feel like I want proper food?! Iv been quite lucky really with that -not constipated at all lol! But nothing happens for a good 2 days at a time lollollol!! How are you feeling mentally? I'm just not sure today x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
How weird we are on the same day and for the first time since the first few days I am also feeling mega mega hungry!! Up until today I have sort of found it easier than I ever thought I would but I dunno I just feel like I want proper food?! Iv been quite lucky really with that -not constipated at all lol! But nothing happens for a good 2 days at a time lollollol!! How are you feeling mentally? I'm just not sure today x

I can't stop thinking about eating today. It must be normal if we are both feeling this way lol!! Im just picturing me in a size 12 to keep me motivated!! Thanks for replying. X

Tatty03 said:
I can't stop thinking about eating today. It must be normal if we are both feeling this way lol!! Im just picturing me in a size 12 to keep me motivated!! Thanks for replying. X

Haha I'm picturing the EXACT same thing lol! x

Back