Feeling rubbish first week

babygee

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has felt awful during their first week on SW I'm doing EE and have cut out all my sugar (now having sweetener) i would previously have a glass of wine or two most nights in the week - I've had non this week.....I thought I'd have felt great but I've had incredible headaches and am feeling quite lethargic - anyone else experienced this? Xx

I did.

I felt very dizzy and light headed in my first couple of weeks.. Because I was eaten foods that made me full up for longer I wasn't eaten that much and the dramatic change must not have suited my body. On those day I had a big glass of orange juice to raise my blood pressure (as this was the case with me) and nibbled on something sweet or salty.

It's just your body adjusted to the new way of life you now have so I wouldn't worry about it.

X

Feeling lightheaded have a headache and feel hungry but sick at the same time!! 2 nd day back on plan aftet xmas excess so think body is on detox mode lol:-/

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

Thanks guys...puts my mind at rest, i'll mention it a class on monday too. had a sneeky mid week weigh in and i think im about 3lb lighter than when i started - so somethings working :) xx

Lots of people feel like this - it is down to sugar withdrawal. Make sure you drink lots of fluid and it will pass eventually :)

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has felt awful during their first week on SW I'm doing EE and have cut out all my sugar (now having sweetener) i would previously have a glass of wine or two most nights in the week - I've had non this week.....I thought I'd have felt great but I've had incredible headaches and am feeling quite lethargic - anyone else experienced this? Xx
That's actually feeling good!

You've been used to "rubbish" for so long that when good hits you it is a strange feeling;)

It's quite normal. It is because you have cut out sugar. Your whole body and mind crave it. It does pass. Lots of water helps. It's a big hump to get over, but once you do it'll be fine. Stick with it. Also remember you can syn for little sugary treats. I find a jaffa cake or two helps. x

Back