Feeling rubbish

Kuromi Jenkins

Silver Member
Thanks to LT I'm having my Totm despite being on the depo and not having one in many years. I feel bloated and crappy. So much for seeing inch loss, if anything I daren't weigh myself cause I feel 2 stone heavier.

awww I know. I have mine at the moment as well, it's so hard to convince myself that that bloating tummy is only for the week that's in it. Plus it doesn't help that I'm STARVING and craving and depressed and coming dangerously close to eating my own arm.

If you're not supposed to be getting your totm though, that's a weird side-effect, you should tell your pharmacist maybe?

I believe it's caused by oestrogen being released when the fat is being melted through the diet. This is unusual for me, but a side effect I have read about. Being as I don't have any ketosis sticks I guess this is the proof I have that it's working.

Usually I'd be scoffing my way through crisps, chocolate and bread about now as comfort food as that's what I used to do many years ago before I started my injections and used to have normal periods.
I'm hoping it doesn't last long and goes away again as last time I had one whilst on the injection it lasted weeks and I had to take a course of hormones to stop it again. If I'm no different by Monday I'll ask the chemist their advice and see if I can take hormones whilst on LT.

Back