Feeling run down

Hi rachael1664,
I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling down and poorly. I'm sure that there are some supplements that you can take, as you are able to take your ordinary medicines. I too had my totm last week and was feeling really rubbish, rather than stuff my face and veg on the sofa, standard practice for coping with totm, I decided to pamper myself. I body brushed all over the get my circulation going, had a nice bubble bath with candles, relaxing music and my book, body lotioned, did feet and nails and got into a lovely smelling bed with clean sheets nice and early with my book again. It was bliss and totally lifted my spirits. I'm sure the OH thought that I'd gone mad as I'm not normally a girly girl at all.
Give it a try and hopefully it will have the same effect on you. Try and get some rest and I'll keep my fingers crossed that you feel better soon.
:)

Hi Rachael, a vitamin B complex with CoQ10, magnesium and zinc will give you energy. I'm not sure what lipotrim's stance is on supplements is though. I tried to contact them at one stage to ask the question, by my email bounced back and i'm sorry to say I didn't try again. (I hadn't the energy!!! :p) I know they say they give us the RDI in our shakes, but the RDI means the minimum necessary, and sometimes we (I) need more!!!!

Back