feeling sick and forgetting things

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mooncat, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    Hi all, I'm on day 9 now and I honestly feel crap :sign0137: It started yesterday after my porridge, I felt nauseous and couldn't even remember what I was doing that day! I went for the bus I get every Tuesday and was in such a dream I just watched it as it went by and didn't even register it was mine! I then waited for another 10 minutes and remarked to someone that it was late to which she replied it had gone! after a few seconds my fuddled brain remembered it going. I'm forgetting the simplest of things and it's scary :banghead: But I felt sickly for the rest of the day and even missed a meal out. I've just had to force a banana shake down :7834: when will it get better :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oh sweetie, cant remember feeling as bad as you have done but im sure it will all settle down for you soon xx

4. mooncat

mooncat loves the moon and cats!

Diet:
    weight to go
    Thanks sleepybird, could be that I just have a virus, either that or I'm just going senile :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.