feeling sick - day 16 on lipo......HELP

Amox

stomack is sooooooooooo sick........... any advice?? Tried chicken soup yes and it hasn't been right since... Have to change 6 sachets at the chemist - I wonder will they take them back??? Period is delayed and haven't gone to toilet in 3 days!!! apart from that i'm ok :cry: i am feeling great, but it just those things!! any advice?

Your chemist should change them for you, mine certainly will and while you are there it sounds to me like you definitely need some senna or similar to help you in the toilet department as for the feeling sick and late period, you couldn't be preggers could you ?? Lipotrim is known for making us girls more fertile maybe you should check ?

This is day 16 for me as well and I have been a bit under the weather as well. Absolutely shattered - just push the water and get some fibre clear. It'll pass( pardon the pun) hehehe. Good luck!

I have had most of these symptoms (except the sickness!) The soup is an aquired taste but you do get use to it. I am sure your chemist will change them and have a word about the fiberclear. It is one of the few things that has kept me regular!

hi im on day 17 and not having a great day either , i think im waterlogged:sigh:. the chemist should take the soup back as i had to do the same , i only have strawberry and choc shakes now . constipation seems to be a problem on lipotrim but i do take fibreclear and senna
x

I found warm water helped with the sickness feeling at the start. Also fibreclear in every drink and senna works a treat :)

The chemists will change anything that is unopened...if not contact LT directly and they'll get it sorted ;) x x x

I remember the last time I had the chicken soup (only had a few mouth fulls) I wasn't right for the day it was sooo vile just give yourself time to get over the soup and stick with the shakes. Hope your feeling better today x

I actually like the chicken soup, I have it every night for my dinner, feels like am having a meal cos it hot and got what looks like herbs in it! thats my thoughts anyway lol

Its all personal taste and what you like at the end of the day.

I actually like the chicken soup, I have it every night for my dinner, feels like am having a meal cos it hot and got what looks like herbs in it! thats my thoughts anyway lol

Me too!! I also 'like' the peanut flapjacks. (think I've been on this diet too long ha ha!)

Christine456 said:

I also like the chicken soup (although so far only tried that and the chocolate) not a big fan of the chocolate so far. I want to try the flapjacks but they didn't have any in stock.

Back