Feeling sorry for myself

Going2be*fab*at40

Silver Member
Just letting off some steam....:wave_cry:

Since the middle of Jan, I've had a pain in one of my knees and carried on exercising (mostly walking) - anyway, it got considerably worse just over 2 weeks ago and by Monday, the pain was so bad I spent most of the day in A&E!

Had an xray, no break, so they suspect either torn ligaments or torn meniscus. Got crutches and physio appointment (not until 15th March). Was told that if this did not work then I'll need to have MRI scan.

I have spent the best part of two weeks attached to the sofa - I walk my children to school (used to be a 30min round trip, is currently an hour!), but today, I can't even do that.

Am just so frustrated - I was just starting to feel my energy return. Any ideas to help me stop feeling so sorry for myself??
:eek:
x

How frustrating for you, 15th March seems such a long time to wait.

I can't suggest anything which will make you feel better, but you could take the opportunity to catch up on reading or watching some DVD you've not had time to do in ages. Being a mum means there's not much time for you, so while you've got to rest make the most of it:D

I hope you start feeling better after resting.

Back