feeling sorry for myself.

great things

Gold Member
weigh in day today, 1 day earlier than normal. i think i've either stayed the same or put on weight. don't understand how or why! my arms and butt are still hurting from my body pump and moreso my body combat classes on saturday.

feeling thoroughly miserable today, not helped by the pants weather out there.... back to cold and wet :(

Stay positive hun, you've not far to go, I'm sure you will do it!
x

hugs x

I swore I had put on weight last week and I actually lost 3lbs!! Sometimes it's just your mind playing tricks xx

Aw hun, don't worry too much, it's probably the extra exercise thats caused it this week if you haven't lost. Your body will be in shock and may be hanging on to a bit of water. Hope you have a decent weigh in, you know where I am if you need me.... xxx

thanks everyone.

i lost 1/2lb :( however, at least it's off and not on. have decided to go up to the 1000plan which is really scary as i'm eating carbs again :eek:

hoping that this gives me what i need and helps my exercise etc.

I'm thinking about going up onto the 810 plan as I'm exercising more than before. Three times a week in the gym, walking (I am an election campaigner so there is a lot of walking and delivering leaflets at the mo!!!) and last night I started yoga.

I think exercise does slow down losses sometimes, but the benefits to both your body and mind far outweigh (pardon the pun!) the downer of weight loss slowing. You will come out of this both thinner and, most importantly, fitter. It's a good way to get yourself in a new regime and a new way of thinking .

You are doing so well. Stick with it.

xx

Yes, I've def read on someone's posts that exercise (especially cardio) made someone's weight loss slow right down so they went up to the 810-1000plans to give their bodies the extra they needed!

Keep with it! You've done amazingly!

xxxx

I'm thinking about going up onto the 810 plan as I'm exercising more than before. Three times a week in the gym, walking (I am an election campaigner so there is a lot of walking and delivering leaflets at the mo!!!) and last night I started yoga.

I think exercise does slow down losses sometimes, but the benefits to both your body and mind far outweigh (pardon the pun!) the downer of weight loss slowing. You will come out of this both thinner and, most importantly, fitter. It's a good way to get yourself in a new regime and a new way of thinking .

You are doing so well. Stick with it.

xx

thanks. i love my gym, running and my classes. i'm very active now, again. lol. swimming, running, using gym equipment, body combat, body pump. gym twice a week, classes twice a week, swimming 2-3 sometimes 4 times a week with the kids.

i have found that my losses are very slow this time round. my buddy is having better losses than me but i can see that i'm toning up well. my measurements are smaller (not massively smaller but still smaller).

think my fat is turning to muscle. they weigh the same so could account for the lack of loss 1lb of fat turning into 1lb of muscle would indicate no loss on the scales but a change in body shape and lower measurements. so i suppose it equates.

feeling better on the 1000 plan. not hungry really. could be that i'm used to having less and my body is used to having less. plus i need less to keep my body going.

Yes, I've def read on someone's posts that exercise (especially cardio) made someone's weight loss slow right down so they went up to the 810-1000plans to give their bodies the extra they needed!

Keep with it! You've done amazingly!

xxxx

just need to get mega fit running as i've got a half marathon to do in september.

Back