• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

feeling sorry for myself ...

So today is the second day of having a cold i havent had the energy to make myself anything much today so i have snacked most the day closest to being healthy was the home made chicken n veg soup i made of which i ate two bowls. I have also drank two cans off full fat pepsi i usually drink watery juice or diet pespsi so this evening i feel soooo bloated which has not helped in the whole feeling sorry for myself process... How i only managed to cut into 8 of my weeklys pro points after so much junk i do not know ... Sorry guys just wanted a rant.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm on day two of having a cold, feel like death, can't be bothered at all.

I just want to curl up in bed and sleep. Can't be bothered to eat but I know I should but can't be bothered to cook either.

Feel very sorry for myself lol, I just need to pull myself together and get on with it I think. Expecting some serious sympathy from oh as he had the cold first and kindly shared it lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hi girls know how you feel. Ive had a tummy bug for 2 days only feeling better today . Only eaten 2 slices of dry toast . Hopefully we all feel better soon and can get back to eating normally. :cry:

Gwen x x

Ps Galifreyan love your goals very realistic x x

Goose1 said:
Ps Galifreyan love your goals very realistic x x
Thanks goose, hoping to hit the under 17st goal tomorrow, probably jinxed myself now lol.

Feeling slightly more human today, still sound rather manly which isn't good for a woman lol but it's moving onto more of a husky note lol.

Hope you feel better soon x

Hopefully youre on the mend even with the mans voice lol . Very best of luck for tomorrow . Keep us posted :D

Gwen x x

Goose1 said:
Hopefully youre on the mend even with the mans voice lol . Very best of luck for tomorrow . Keep us posted :D

Gwen x x
Hey Goose, I scraped under the 17st mark at 16st 13 3/4lb's lol. Still feel a bit ill but happy to finally be in the 16's, 15's here I come lol x

Awww im delighted for you :bliss: thats brilliant. Bring on the 15s is right. Im hoping to get under the 17 on tues ill keep you posted. Have a great weekend

Gwen x x

Hey stacey , are you feeling any better today x

Goose1 said:
Awww im delighted for you :bliss: thats brilliant. Bring on the 15s is right. Im hoping to get under the 17 on tues ill keep you posted. Have a great weekend

Gwen x x
Definitely keep me posted Gwen, it feels like a real achievement to see 16 on the scales after many many years x

Omg you are going to think i am so thick but i got own to 16 st 10 last tues. I CANNOT believe i forgot that ill put it down to not feeling right with the bug. I will keep you posted about this wk

Gwen x x

LittleMissThin 17

wants to be skinny ♥
I'm on day two of having a cold, feel like death, can't be bothered at all.

I just want to curl up in bed and sleep. Can't be bothered to eat but I know I should but can't be bothered to cook either.

Feel very sorry for myself lol, I just need to pull myself together and get on with it I think. Expecting some serious sympathy from oh as he had the cold first and kindly shared it lol

Me too :( I hate colds, they always seem to knock me for six AND even though I can't stomach food with one, I gain. How unfair.

Hope everyone feels better soon :)

Hi little miss thin i know what you mean even though i havent eaten for nearly 3 days this wk i know ill gain on tues . You have done brill with your loss so far x x

Goose1 said:
Omg you are going to think i am so thick but i got own to 16 st 10 last tues. I CANNOT believe i forgot that ill put it down to not feeling right with the bug. I will keep you posted about this wk

Gwen x x
LOL don't worry I'm like that, people ask how much I've lost so far and I have to check my phone x

Lol here is to the 15 s for both of us so. Its great having someone to encourage me and ill o the same for ou where i can x

Hi goose my colds much better ive done some exercise weigh in day monday morning i still have 9 weekly points left and i have 28 activity points so im hoping for a loss monday but wont hold my breath x

Hi stacey. Glad youre feeling better. You hopefully will lose on monday especially with all the activity points you have . Ive barely done any this wk cos of the bug i had so im not hopeful myself. Chin up . Keep us posted on mon x x