Feeling tired!

Kanga

Coming to the end of my third week on Cambridge and I am so tired.. has anyone else found this? I read a lot of comments about people having more energy, but I honestly feel like if I didn't HAVE to get up I could sleep all day. I wake up better in the mornings but by 5 - 6pm I feel done in! Will this pass?

:4635:

I'm on week 6 now and have good days and really tired days, but also even when I'm feel quite energetic during the day by the evening I'm tired out and quite often asleep on the sofa by 8pm, I tried having my last shake a bit later but it didn't seem to make any difference. Hoping it will get better :)

With any luck, Kanga, it's just a blip, and you'll be feeling sprightly again soon. I'm assuming you're female, in which case maybe your periods have been affected and the disturbed blood flow and iron depletion is behind your tiredness. I've been on the diet for nearly two months and, like Mandy, I get some days when I ought to be an extra in Davina's workout DVDs and other days when I ought to be an extra in The Walking Dead. Yesterday I sat down for two minutes after lunch and the next thing I know I'm rubbing my eyes awake at 4pm...

Thanks for the replies both! I think I was just having a bit of a 'moment' earlier and half convincing myself the diet didn't suit me and maybe I should try something slower. Luckily I had to get off my backside and get to work and found that I have enough energy when I need it and that's all that matters. If I need to go to bed early or I nap when I have the time then who cares.. the time I save by not being in the kicthen cooking meals probably means I get more done in less time so why not sleep ;) hehe. Feeling more upbeat about things now!

I must admit the past few days I have not felt great not feeling tired but very nauseous and going very hot, lightheaded and having to sit down I'm at the end of week three tomorrow hoping it will pass soon

Back