Feeling 'urgh'...

txgardenia

I have been ill with headaches and extreme fatigue the last couple weeks, so much so that I have been sleeping double the amount I normally need. I went to the doctor to schedule a blood test to check my thyroid function again, as it hadn't been tested in a couple of years. I am almost hoping that's the problem.. not that I want there to be a problem, but that I would rather just know WHAT is wrong and be able to fix it.

Anyway, I have felt so bleh that I have completely gone off my diet, and now I feel even worse. I really feel good when I am on Exante and I want to get back on. My partner has been a huge stumbling block for me. He really just can't accept that I am on Exante. He is just constantly trying to get me to go out to dinner or scheduling things with his family that involve food. I am really at my wit's end. Is it going to take me actually going on a holiday, away from him for a few weeks to be able to have some peace and stick with this diet without constant badgering?? :sigh: I am honestly starting to wonder if he wants me to stay overweight....

Anyway, sorry for whining, I am just feeling incredibly overwhelmed and too tired to do much of anything except feel sorry for myself. I would love some motivational talk and a nice kick up the backside to get me going again. :D

The is light at the end of the tunnel. I took a break & went o holiday gained 8lbs. It wz tough trying to gt my head bk in gear but as of yesterday im bk on ts.
Also iv gt an underactive thyroid which mkes me feel just the waybur feeling at times. The best thing is to gt bk on it hit ketosis & ur energy levels will be sky high.
Do this 4u... Remember u cnt pls every1 so u might aswell pls urslf :)

I'm in exactly the sane boat. Doctor thinks I have a under active thyroid but waiting for blood test. I feel so tired all the time. Feels like. I'm walking through treacle! I feel the same vi almost want them to find something so they can do something about it. It's making my diet so much harder cos when I feel rotten I reach for comfort - food!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You need to take your other half aside and have a serious talk about this with him and stress how important it is and how hes not helping. And why the hell he's so unsettled with you losing weight.

The sad fact is that this kind of thing can destroy relationships if the other half is set on staying the way they are xx

thank you guys :) :)

I confronted my partner this evening, saying that he is really sabotaging me efforts and stressing me out, and that he has GOT TO STOP pressuring me to eat. He apparently doesn't view it as 'pressure', just 'suggestion'... so I said, stop suggesting!! :mad: I am going back on tomorrow, even though I still feel horrible and tired. If I am gonna feel like poo, at least I can be losing weight in the meantime... :sigh:

Back