Feeling very excited!

RetailChick

2 Years Maintaining :)
I am feeling fit to burst at the moment guys! Have no one to speak to about this at the minute but just know I can let it all out to you guys!!!

Myself and my bf have been talking for the past couple of months and we have decided to try for our second child this summer :D

I am honestly beyond excited, I hope we are as blessed as we were when we had our wonderful son.

Fabulous News!! How Exciting :D:D:D!!!
baby.jpg

Oh Jan how I've missed your crazy pictures :)

If you can send me some of your vibes to help us x

:vibes::vibes::vibes: Happy to oblige :) xx

Love those little men!!

Thats fabulous news, really pleased for you.

I wish you good luck in your quest, but in the meantime, just enjoy the practising :eek:

Oh that's amazing! You got me crying here - I'm such a sap when it comes to babies lol. Sooooooo happy for you - god the screen has gone all blurry! Lol xxxxxxxx

Aww thank you all :) Please dont cry Ness!!! Althought I cried too hee hee I'm a big sap really!!

Hopefully things work out for us now, I keep talking about it and my bf is like calm down babe it's still only April!! We want to start trying after our holidays in August!

Don't fret Mary shall be plenty of practising in the meantime ;)

Congrats Retailchick, I hope you fall preggers immediately :) x

Yay! You, Sarah and me are all planning for babies in the near future. We will can be baby buddies!!!!! Good luck with it all huni. Any preference for a boy or a girl?

Oooohh how exciting I'm not going it alone ;) xx

Erm to be honest I dont mind at all once they are healthy. We have a 3 and a half year old little boy and he was just a dream baby so wouldn't mind another one of him lol :) Although a little girl would be wonderful too.....but I'm not sure I'd know what to do with her as I am just so used to boys ha ha ha

Holy Moly where has all this baby talk come from!! There has got to be something going around lately! :giggle: You, Thomasina ... whos next?!

LOL fab news though chick :) x

Hehehe I have been broody ever since we got married. It just took a while to convince hubby! I did dream last night that I was pregnant and went into labour for 2 weeks but was un-conscious except for the last bit actually giving birth. Very weird!
Any plans for little Tanya's and Stevies?!

Ahhhhhh! What lovely news. Fingers crossed for you that all goes to plan. Great summer ahead for you with all that practice lol!!!
Good luck to Thomasina and Sarah on the same mission.

Any plans for little Tanya's and Stevies?!

Never!!!!
Well, actually, never say never but right now I don't have a maternal bone in my body but Stevie has said he would like a kid one day. But if it was to ever happen I cant see it happening much before im in my mid 30s! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm petrified of pushing the thing out, gaining weight, not being able to lose it and I can't even watch labour/births on tv not even on soaps so theres no hope for me really :rotflmao:

Never!!!!
Well, actually, never say never but right now I don't have a maternal bone in my body but Stevie has said he would like a kid one day. But if it was to ever happen I cant see it happening much before im in my mid 30s! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm petrified of pushing the thing out, gaining weight, not being able to lose it and I can't even watch labour/births on tv not even on soaps so theres no hope for me really :rotflmao:

hehehehe I had a friend the same who was so squeamish about the whole thing and then she got pregnant!
But no that's cool. Maybe one day then!

Never!!!!

Me neither Tan, hate kids but love cats:D

Oh Tanya your so funny!!! Honestly its not like it is on tv!! I can genuinly say I loved my labour, yes it was sore but not Oh My God I'm going to die sore lol I also loved being pregnant! I loved everything about it, especially my bump :)

Although to be honest I was the least maternal person in the world, kids weren't on the agenda for me at all........then I got pregnant and it was like a switch was flicked inside me :) I just knew I was meant to be a mother :)

Back