Felix is giving JUDDD a go!

Fizzy. I'm not doing anything anymore :-( except getting fatter :'-(

Aw pet x

Why don't you try and jump back on with me and felix? I'm doing my first dd tomoro- courgette soup here I come :)

9 lost : 58 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Aw pet x

Why don't you try and jump back on with me and felix? I'm doing my first dd tomoro- courgette soup here I come :)

I don't think I can! I have lost it :-( dunno how to regain control.....

I hear you, I've spent the past few weeks trying to get back on track. Took me to give biggest loser a go and hating it and saying juddd was nicer to get me to come back.

Why don't you have a nice dinner and give dd a go with me tomoro?

Yes give it another try! You have to keep trying and trying to restart and eventually you will crack it. I can't believe how much I've gained in like 2-3 weeks?! I know we can all do this :)

Ok, here's to us three. Struggling to restart! Tomorrow it is! I'm going to Blackpool from Friday till Monday and then baby's birthday is on Tuesday so need to see what I can do. It may be that Wednesday next week is my next down but it I suppose one down day is a day I'm not eating ridiculously! And then just go from there! Aw here we go :)

time2go said:
Ok, here's to us three. Struggling to restart! Tomorrow it is! I'm going to Blackpool from Friday till Monday and then baby's birthday is on Tuesday so need to see what I can do. It may be that Wednesday next week is my next down but it I suppose one down day is a day I'm not eating ridiculously! And then just go from there! Aw here we go :)

Yay! :D

P x

See ya tomorrow **feigning excitement*** x

Hi everyone! Went on holiday last week and came back yesterday so not been on plan. Had a down day today successfully and looking forward to UD tomorrow!

Felix said:
Hi everyone! Went on holiday last week and came back yesterday so not been on plan. Had a down day today successfully and looking forward to UD tomorrow!

Hello Felix. I was thinking of "you" today, I was also on a down day. How visit go? X

:) how did your down day go? Holiday was good, went to Wales for a few days and spent some time with the family. Back to work today though it was crap!

Felix said:
:) how did your down day go? Holiday was good, went to Wales for a few days and spent some time with the family. Back to work today though it was crap!

It twas ok, 350 calories :) freezing though. I went to Blackpool lol x

Haha I love Blackpool! My DD was around 530 which isn't too bad. Looking forward to my UD as we are going to try a new BBQ place which has opened in town where they have imported those big smokers from the US and smoke their meat for hours. Mmmmmmm... Yum yum!!!

Felix said:
Haha I love Blackpool! My DD was around 530 which isn't too bad. Looking forward to my UD as we are going to try a new BBQ place which has opened in town where they have imported those big smokers from the US and smoke their meat for hours. Mmmmmmm... Yum yum!!!

Aw man. Great up day tomorrow! Sounds great :) chilli n garlic bread for us x

fizzyfluff said:
We'll be dding it tomoro felix! And jealous of t2gs grub!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Felix is with me tomorrow...

Back