Felix is giving JUDDD a go!

I'm ok thanks, you?? Glad I'm home from work!

DD today and I've had a nectarine, WW yoghurt, WW soup and sf jelly so far. Need to put it in to MFP to see how many cals I have left. Really hungry right now though :( felt headachey today. I've realised that I've almost totally stopped drinking water since starting juddd!!! On CD it became second nature to drink loads of water and now I just totally forget and get headaches.

OH keeps moaning that he's putting weight on and wants to go back on CD. It's making me want to start again too but I'm not going to!! Just wondering if I'd lose quicker on WW or SW?? Or just normal calorie counting? I dunno... Feeling a bit poop today and just wishing I was slim :( got over 3 stone to lose and it's such a massive number, feel like I might as well admit I'll be fat forever! I've always been slow at losing weight and it's really disheartening. Even on CD I never lost as much as others!

Enough moaning now, considering having a nap...

Ok I am feeling a bit less crap now and more motivated! I am moving house in 2 weeks time from outside of the city centre to very central, and I've been looking at one of those 24 hour gym places. It's only £15.99 a month with no long contract, and it has cardio machines, free weights (not something I'd be using really) and free classes. It's a 20 min walk from my new apartment so I'm going to join once I've moved. Been reading random posts on minimins and looking at 'fitspiration' and weight loss pictures and feeling quite motivated now!

Got a banging headache and I'm really hungry so going to have a massive drink of water and work out what I can eat for 210 cals...

Aw poor you :-( it's so hard to loose weight! You can do it though x

Up day today. Proper stuffed my face :( in a bit of a pickle as I've won tickets to a gig through radio 1 tomorrow evening and I'm meant to be on a down day. Should I change it for an up day? I don't want to do three up days in a row though, but I need the weekend to both be up days. What to do!!

Why not make it a controlled day (IM) Don't eat much or fast if you can manage it until you go out for the evening that way you will limit any damage and still enjoy yourself x

Good idea. I will still have my WW soup for lunch as I would on a down day then have a healthy tea if I can! Even if it's just a salad from macdonalds (we are driving from Leeds to Bridlington for it and will be in a rush to get some food) as they aren't actually that many cals.

Hi everyone, not been on the last few days! Been trying to follow JUDDD still but found I'm eating far too much crap on my up days! I've not really lost anything at all so I'm just maintaining doing this. I'm considering calorie counting instead to give me more restriction. I'm moving house on Saturday so I'm busy busy packing so I don't know if I should keep JUDDDing this next week and give it another go or just swap over now. Going to join the gym once I've moved too :)

Have you come to a decision hun?
I've had an odd week so have mainly been calorie counting, got a good DD under my belt yesterday and feel loads better for it though. My weight loss is slow on JUDDD but I figure it's the sacrifice I'll make if I still get to drink wine and eat cheese :D X

Felix said:
Hi everyone, not been on the last few days! Been trying to follow JUDDD still but found I'm eating far too much crap on my up days! I've not really lost anything at all so I'm just maintaining doing this. I'm considering calorie counting instead to give me more restriction. I'm moving house on Saturday so I'm busy busy packing so I don't know if I should keep JUDDDing this next week and give it another go or just swap over now. Going to join the gym once I've moved too :)

There's loads of us playing with our routine this wk, why don't you try that? I'm going to do hannatas version- from 5pm tonight

16 lost : 51 to goal

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to mix it up a bit and do a week of calorie counting and see how I get on! Don't really want to be having down days if I'm busy packing cos ill be knackered. I'll report back on how it goes haha :)

Back