Felix on a mission!!!!

Sorry tess only just seen your message! Thank you for the kind words :) my brother and his fiancé are also expecting so this Christmas will be expensive haha! Hope you are well x

So not been weighed for 2 weeks and had my WI today. Really thought I had gained but ive lost 5lb which I am happy with :) I keep nibbling on naughty things so I'm not expecting big losses but my CDC said at least I am losing a few lb a week so I'm doing ok really. She has suggested moving up to 810 on the weekends to help me stop cheating so think I'll try that.

OH also lost 5lb taking him up to 3st 1lb loss so far!! He has decided he's going to do the great north run this year which is a good idea! He used to play rugby and was predicted to go really far but got injured so had to quit, so it will be nice for him to have something to train for. I'll be really proud of him if he does it.

Had a nap after my WI and then watched the footy. Won 2-0 against Birmingham so I'm happy :D

Hi Felix..Just realised you live in Leeds...I'm from there too :)
Well done on getting into 13's thats great... and stop nibbling lol xx

Hi Hon, how are you? Well done on getting to the 13st mark! That's brilliant! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Just thought I'd pop in to see how you're doing. Chat soon. x :)

I lived In Moortown but am looking to move back once i sell this house. Love leeds. My whole family are there.
Have u always been Armley ends?

Tessieg1 said:
Hi Hon, how are you? Well done on getting to the 13st mark! That's brilliant! Sorry I haven't been around lately. Just thought I'd pop in to see how you're doing. Chat soon. x :)

Hi Tess, I am good thanks. How are you getting on? Wooo thanks it's so exciting to have a new number haha. Don't apologise! I don't get on here often either so just post occasionally. Hope you're having a good day x

mrschatterbox said:
I lived In Moortown but am looking to move back once i sell this house. Love leeds. My whole family are there.
Have u always been Armley ends?

I'm actually from just south of Sheffield and I've only lived here since may! I lived in kirkstall for a year when I was at uni in 2008 but moved home after I quit uni then moved back to live with my boyfriend who goes to uni here still. Long story sorry haha! We are looking to move soon but I quite like this area so looking for a proper house as we are in an apartment at the moment. I don't know were moortown is :( is it far from the city centre?

Hi hon.
How are you doing today?

HOw weird..i've lived in shef too, haha..i got about a bit hehe. i had rented a small app near the uni there..wasn't studying just erm partying, although god knows why i chose shef to party in, hnehe no offence. I lurrrv leeds.. too old to shake the booty now but night life in leeds is the best.. do you remember town house?? well that was my house hehe.
moortown is near alwoodly, meanwood etc?? Not too far from town.
Do u work there?? xx

mrschatterbox said:
Hi hon.
How are you doing today?

HOw weird..i've lived in shef too, haha..i got about a bit hehe. i had rented a small app near the uni there..wasn't studying just erm partying, although god knows why i chose shef to party in, hnehe no offence. I lurrrv leeds.. too old to shake the booty now but night life in leeds is the best.. do you remember town house?? well that was my house hehe.
moortown is near alwoodly, meanwood etc?? Not too far from town.
Do u work there?? xx

I'm good thanks are you?
Sheffield is crap for nightlife compare to Leeds! I love it but don't go out enough at all :( I know where meanwood is :D I work just out of town on geldard road near elland road. It's nice to have someone close by on here haha :)

Ok the world is now even smaller haha..i used to live just off geldard road... ahem yess how embarrassing..although in my defence it was a cheap flat i rented when i was about 18 and rebelling against my parents ( only now that i'm a mum do i realise how lenient they were)!! I did tell u i got around hehe... What can i say i was a wild teenager. No i dont do the night life anymore...it's all about ironing, nappies and early nights nowadays.
Aaaah well it's lovely to 'meet' u too hon... look forward to more of ur lovely diary updates. Hope ur having a good day xx

Congrats on getting to the 13's woop woop

Thankyou!!!!! I am even more chuffed cos I thought I was 2lb off 2 stone and I've looked at my card and I've actually lost 2st 1lb :D I'm so bad at maths!!

Wow thats fab honey...well done you!!! Hope ur ok today xx

Hi doll hope ur ok.. I just wanted to let you know i've deactivated my facebook due to family politics lol... I needed the break but will be back on soon. Just didn't want u going online thinking i'd deleated you...had so many messages from friends asking why i've deleted them. xxx

Hi Felix! How are you doing? Haven't seen you post for a while, so thought I'd check in on you. Hope you're ok. xx

mrschatterbox said:
Hi doll hope ur ok.. I just wanted to let you know i've deactivated my facebook due to family politics lol... I needed the break but will be back on soon. Just didn't want u going online thinking i'd deleated you...had so many messages from friends asking why i've deleted them. xxx

Haha its ok! Add me when you get back on :) hope you're ok x

Tessieg1 said:
Hi Felix! How are you doing? Haven't seen you post for a while, so thought I'd check in on you. Hope you're ok. xx

Hi Tess! Not been posting for a while as I've been ill with some flu type thing :( been off plan so not weighed this week and getting weighed on Tuesday and dreading it!!! How are you getting on? x

So I've been off plan due to a flu type bug this week :( Feeling a bit better now so hopefully back on tomorrow.

Going home to my parents for the night tomorrow as my sister has just had a baby this week and my brother has come up from Stoke to visit too. I can't wait to meet my new little niece and also my other 2 year old niece! She's such a cutie pie :)

Getting weighed on Tuesday so dreading it :( also going away for my friends 21st on 18th march so need to stick on plan until then and hopefully look a bit nicer for our night out. My friends are all very gorgeous and fashionable and I haven't seen them for about a year since I moved to Leeds so I'm a bit scared!! Need to find something to wear.. I have promised myself that I'll get used to wearing high heels before then because I feel stupid going out in flats when everyone else wears heels. Bought some lovely black wedges on eBay (I figured wedges would be easier to walk in).

Hope everyone is ok and has a fab weekend :)

Back