Felix on a mission!!!!

Haven't posted for a few days!! Stuck to it all week then I went out last night and got verrrrrry drunk haha. Didn't even have any tea before I went out.. Went out with my boyfriend and 4 of his mates and it was brilliant :) I don't really go out much so I don't mind cheating for it. Only drank vodka and soda all night. Got up today though and had a bowl of mini weetabix with skimmed milk cos I felt ill lol. It was strange being the only girl though!

My boyfriend has got his mate who is in the navy here to stay and he's brought his friend too and I got up earlier and they have tidied the house before going out!! I wish they could stay here forever haha :) bless them.

Seeing my CDC on Monday for the first time since 2 weeks before Xmas! Can't wait to see how much weight I've put on hahaha.

Watching telly now and gonna have a bubble bath later. Hope everyone is all good.

Arghhh I'm so annoyed!! Got in last night and went to bed straight away. OH ended up going with his mates back to their house and I didn't hear from him at all until I called at about 4pm. He said he would be home in a couple of hours. So I've been waiting and waiting and I called again at about 8pm and he said again that he would be home in a couple of hours because he needs to get changed etc. because he's going out again tonight. He's still not back and hasn't even called or text me or anything so I'm guessing I'm not going to see him all weekend.

I don't want to spend the weekend alone it's horrible :( I don't have any friends that live round here so its so crap. I can't believe he hasnt even bothered to try and speak to me all day :'(

Cooked a pizza tonight cos I was so hungry and we had one in the freezer. Didn't have anything else in! Boyfriend turned up with his tail between his legs and decided he's not going out. Feel bad now because I bet he's not going out because of me even though he says that's not the reason :(

Ok so this weekend has been a total write off! Had a shake this morning with good intentions of sticking to it for the rest of the day, then I had an iced tea and panini at Costa Coffee! Arghhhh. Will be fine when I'm back at work tomorrow.
Seeing my CDC tomorrow for the first time in about 5 weeks. Last time she weighed me, I weighed myself on my own scales to keep track as she was going on holiday and I was 14st 7.5. Weighed myself this morning as 14st 1.5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not getting my hopes up as her scales always say different but thats not bad going. Think I stayed the same over xmas so must have lost 6lb in the last week I've been (sort of) sticking to it.

Watched the football today (we drew in a derby match :( ) and then went out shopping in the afternoon. Bought a new hoover and it's brilliant! It's got all the fluff out of my carpet that I've been trying to get out for months and the carpets look soooo clean. Was a bargain at £40 down from £100! Also managed to get the OH in some slim fitting jeans after nagging him for 2 and a half years haha. They look so much better than the bootcut ones he used to wear. Swit swoooo :)

Ok so tomorrow, 100% forever and ever and no cheating.

Just seen my CDC for the first time in 5 weeks. She went on holiday for 3 weeks over Xmas and I promised myself I would stick to it but I totally went off the rails and ate everything in sight. Had so many products left that I haven't seen her until today. Tried to get back on it over the past week but keep failing.

Was so convinced I had put loads on but I lost 4lb :) OH lost 6lb!

So far I've lost 1st 7 and OH has lost 2st 7 (he looks so skinny!!!!)

Here's to a 100% week from now on :) nee to catch up with the OH!!!

Bloody hell, haven't updated for 4 days!!

Been sticking to CD 100% since my weigh in. Hardly drank any water at all though and now I'm scared I'll not lose anything this week.

This week, I have really started to notice a difference. My work trousers are so baggy and almost falling down, and other clothes fit me so better. My face doesn't look as chubby and I can tell I look slimmer in my underwear in the mirror :) It's times like these that it's worth it. The lad I work with asked me if I had lost weight today too!!!!!!!

Tried on two of my dresses I've been aiming to fit in to earlier, and I think they will fit after another 7lb-ish :D

My confidence has gone up so much recently, I am starting to feel like myself again. When I was at college when I was 16/17 I was so outgoing and was brimming with confidence, then I put weight on when I went to uni and ended up sort of a recluse. I went out last weekend and had a brilliant time and I would have been out tonight too if I wasn't so skint!

I am getting me back :D

Just noticed I'm almost a third of the way to my first goal of 11st and if I lost 2lb this week I will be out of the 200lb range and in the 100's!!!!!!!!!

You sound so positive hun and upbeat, well done :) your confidence is bursting through the screen. It's great when you start noticing those changes and even better when someone asks if you have lost weight. :)

Thankyou :)

So had quite a good weekend. Went to nandos (had chicken breast with peas and sweetcorn) and went to the cinema to watch Black Swan. The film was amazing, probably the best film I've ever seen. Had some popcorn though (oopsie) but it shouldn't be too bad for me!

Having a bit of a spring clean today and the OH is watching 'Bridezillas' on Wedding TV for some reason haha!

WI tomorrow but I'm worrying cos of the popcorn and the fact I've drank hardly any water this week :(

I am so ill :( been at work today and didn't feel too well when I got up and it's got worse through the day.

Going to the doctors tomorrow if I can get an appointment. Think I've got an ear infection in both ears and my tonsils are really swollen.

Had to cancel my appointment with my CDC today and went straight to bed when I got home. Woke up and my OH had ordered me a chicken tikka and some naan bread to try and make me feel better (silly him, but bless!)

Feel so crappy I want to get better!

I'm being so crap at updating this diary!

Been off plan for a week as I've been ill. Feel like I've eaten so much crap, but had my weigh in today and lost 3lb :) I'm so happy!!!!

It has really reassured me that when I've finished the diet, I can eat 'normally' and hopefully keep the weight off. Ive now lost 1st 10lb :D

My CDC has been amazing today and gave me her spare Makro card! Been wanting to go for ages. And she gave me her spare Sallys card!!!!!! I'm so excited I've wanted one for years but you can't have one if you don't own a beauty based business. She does mobile spray tanning on top of CD :) can't wait to go and buy lots of hair and makeup stuff for trade price! How sad am I haha.

Arghhhhhh what the hell is wrong with me?! I keep cheating!!! Been struggling since Xmas and im so p****d off with myself because I could have been another stone down by now. I really want to do this and it's my own fault that I'm sabotaging myself. I wish id never even come off for Xmas because thats where it all started. Can't believe I didn't cheat for 5 weeks when I first started!

I need a kick up the backside. Its so depressing :(

Awwww mate dont worry, I try on all my tight clothes when I feel like eating it usually does the job when im faced with the lumps and bumps of reality x

Ok so I think after messing about for weeks after Xmas, I am finally back in the zone.

Been 100% for 2 days (god knows how I did it for 5 weeks straight!!!) and not been tempted to cheat. OH has just cooked me a lovely chicken and veg meal :)

Might struggle this weekend because the OH is going back home up to Newcastle to go paintballing for his mates birthday so I'll be so bored. Hopefully my mum and auntie are visiting on Saturday (if my sister doesn't go in to labour, she's due today!!!) and they are both afternoon tea and cake kind of ladies so hopefully I won't be sucked in to their evil ways haha!

I'm so so crap at drinking all my water but not done too bad today. It's nice to be motivated once again!

I've had such a lovely day!!! My Mum and Aunty came up to Leeds to visit me today and I've bought lots of nice things (All from Primark of all places! Except the clinique)

240312015.jpg

Went to the chinese buffet in town and only had veg type things and some of that omlette stuff :)

Not much to say really. Hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

hey well done on sticking to good stuff at chinese buffet !! glad you are back more positive , I have been sruggling since chiristmas too and find it unbelieveable that I did 5 months without cheating once at the start !!! keep it up xxx

Wow sticking to only those at a Chinese, that is impressive and you must really be back in the zone well done!
Keep that thought and feeling that you didst cave and you will do absolutely fine!

Aww thanks both of you! I was very naughty and ended up skipping my last shake because I was still full from the lovely veggies :) Had a lovely day with my mum and aunty though so it was worth it!

Got out of bed late today and had a nice bubble bath. My OH has been away this weekend so im really bored in the house alone today! Just had my first choc tetra of the day and drinking some water watching telly!

My sister is pregnant and was due on the 10th so im awaiting a phone call saying she's gone in to labour! Shes having a little girl and calling her Lily :) and she's already got another beautiful girl called Ellie so she's really excited to have a baby sister! Can't wait.

Going to tidy up a bit today and wait for the boyfriend to get home. He says he will be back late afternoon/early evening which actually means he will be back very late :(

Hi Hon, I'm glad to see that you're back on track. You're doing soooo well. :D

I hope all goes well for your sister and you'll soon be Aunty "Felix". ;) Lily is a lovely name.

Anyway, hope you're not too bored at home. Feel free to chat to me on FB when I'm online. x:)

Back