Felix on a mission!!!!

Been to see my beautiful nieces yesterday! Lily (the newborn) is so tiny and lovely. Even got the boyfriend to hold her and she was mesmerised by his stripy t-shirt haha. Gave my other niece Ellie a pop up shop and post office set so she wouldn't feel left out and she loved it. OH played with her for ages but she kept trying to make him get in the house and he's 6ft 4 haha!!

Still off plan this weekend cos I'm all coldy and feel like crap. Back on tomorrow and being weighed Tuesday. Hope I haven't put much on :( need to start losing before the warm weather comes!!

Aaaaw congrats on being an aunty again hon. So, r u feeling all broody lol?

Hope u feel better soon doll... get urself better before gettin back on plan. Oodles of get well kisses xxxx

Aww thank you :) I am feeling loads better than I did a few days ago!

Yes I'm always feeling broody but I've got a good few years to have kids yet so we are waiting until my boyfriend has a good job. I can't wait though haha.

Hope you are having a great weekend x

Soooooo had my weigh in on Tuesday evening after being ill for a week and I've gained 2lb. It's alright though cos I was expecting it!

Still trying to get focussed to not cheat until my weekend away (and hopefully until long after that!) but ive been so crap since Xmas and it's bloody march now so ive got no excuse.

I've been very good since my weigh in this week and this morning my scales are showing a couple of pounds loss :)

Going to get a haircut today (for the first time in ages!!!!) and I want something different but can't think of anything :( bet I come back with the same haircut as usual haha.

Just had a shower and going to have my first shake. Happy weekend everyone!!

Well done you!!! I messed up today and had some toast, with jam :( i felt so bad that i had to comfort myself by nicking some quavers from the kids lol... feel sooo bad, that is it though...
Oooooh put pics up of the new look on fb... why not a colour?? When i get half way i'm going to get a colour put in and maybe just maybe get my teeth whitened... they're pretty white anyway but i want something different...hmmm... as well as a new wardrobe ofcourse :)

Well done Felix, good luck for tour next weigh in :)

mrschatterbox said:
Well done you!!! I messed up today and had some toast, with jam :( i felt so bad that i had to comfort myself by nicking some quavers from the kids lol... feel sooo bad, that is it though...
Oooooh put pics up of the new look on fb... why not a colour?? When i get half way i'm going to get a colour put in and maybe just maybe get my teeth whitened... they're pretty white anyway but i want something different...hmmm... as well as a new wardrobe ofcourse :)

Don't feel bad about cheating! You'll be fine as long as you draw a line and just carry on 100% :) I can't really give advice on not cheating though I'm so good at cheating haha!

I'll post a pic of my hair on here when I get on the computer! I ended up having a full fringe!!! It's not that drastic as I had a side fringe anyway but I love it. Ooh get the teeth whitening done!! I'd love to get mine done but I don't really have a teethy smile so there's no point.

New hair!!!! (dunno if the pic has uploaded, I'm doing it from my new iPhone!) sorry the flash was really bright haha.

Attachments

• image-3346215904.jpg
    image-3346215904.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 57
Ahhhhh weigh in tomorrow! Not been too bad this week. Had a bit of bread but decided it's a step in the right direction as I was cheating massively in the past few weeks!

Had a buffet at work on Friday and just got back from a conference at Elland Road where they served pastries and muffins!!! I resisted though and had nothing :)

Been so cold today in my office. Just got home and crawled in to bed to warm up.

Not looking forward to WI as I reckon I haven't lost anything at all :( been eating oranges at the request of my CDC as I've been getting ill constantly since I had glandular fever last year (was ill for 5 months) and she said to eat oranges and take some multi vitamins. She said its not technically what I should have on the diet but being healthy is more important so I hope its not impacted too much on the weight loss. I'm not bothered about being in ketosis as long as I lose a few pounds.

Hope everyone survived Monday!!!

Love the hair! Really want my fringe like yours too! Love the colour! It suits you x

Thank you :D it doesn't look as good now I've styled it myself. Always looks amazing after the hairdressers then I hate it after the first wash haha

Woot woo honey, ur hair looks wicked!!! I had mine similar, well i had it between jet black streaks and i worked it on the club scene, mind u that was like a decade ago lol. How u feeling now??

This week has dragged so much!!!! Didn't get weighed this week cos I have loads of products left I need to use so asked my CDC to come next week.

So glad it's Friday tomorrow!!!! Finish work at half 2 tomorrow cos I stayed late last week to cover. My contract manager is coming to visit from London tomorrow so having a meeting. Hopefully not too stressful!

Going to Birmingham next weekend for my friends 21st and been looking all evening online for a dress to go out in! Ended up getting this from Debenhams - Navy snow drop print dress - Day dresses - Dresses - Women -

It's the only dress I could find that was very 'me' (probably because it's got a sailor collar. I love nautical stuff!!). I loved all of the Henry Holland stuff on the Debenhams website though! Ordered an 18 to be on the safe side cos I'm not sure if a 16 would fit me. Never had anything from Debenhams before but hoping it will arrive soon because I wont have time to take it back and find a new dress if I don't like it on or it's too small :( Think I'll wear some heels and accessorise to make it more of a going out dress.

Hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the weekend!!

Back