Felix on a mission!!!!

Hi Felix, you are doing so well, Hon. Can't you go out with some friends perhaps? If not, you can always stick to the forum and keep your mind occupied instead of thinking of food? Other suggestions - pamper yourself - nail varnish, face mask, long soak in the tub, etc?

As for your question earlier - you do need to have all your packs in a day, coz if you don't your body won't get all the nutrients it needs to function and aide weightloss. It doesn't matter when you have your packs, though.
Have a good evening, Hon. x:)

Day 6 and I'm feeling much better today. Had a bit of a weird moment yesterday afternoon and had a bit of a cry for no reason but I'm not sure why! Boyfriend was lovely and ran me a bubble bath with some scented candles and it sorted me out :)

Had a chocolate shake this morning done in my proper blender with ice and it was lovely! BF had some of his porridge but said he's getting sick of it so might get shakes next time.

Been shopping and bought some fibre from boots and some pyjamas and a nice cardi from Primark :) and then had a wander round Go Outdoors as the other half is going camping in the lakes next weekend (mental I know, in this weather!!).

Just stuck some chicken and veg and lots of nice spices in the slow cooker for tea later. Never used it before so hopefully it will come out ok!

Looking forward to our weigh in tomorrow. Need to get some more water down me and hopefully fingers crossed I'll have lost a nice amount!

Hi felix! Hadn't seen your diary for some reason! You've done so well! It is hard, but we'll get there! I just keep thinking next time I have a takeaway or roast dinner I'll be in size ten jeans and choosing healthier options! It's not forever.xx

Day 7 - the dreaded weigh in day!!!

I LOST 7LB'S!!!!! :D

Can't believe my hard work paid off! So happy yay yay yay I could just jump around and scream :) The other half lost 10lb's too! And is loving the fact he lost more than me haha.

Need to think of a way to reward myself. I think this feeling is a good reward as it is.

yay well done :) Men always loose weight faster , due to our hormones influencing it , 7 lb is fab :)
I had my WI today and I have rewarded myself with some lovely products from Lush .. ( £28 worth in fact !!) and am going to have a lovely soak later and will smell amazing :)

Thankyou!

Ooh lush lovely! I still have lots of stuff left from the box my boyfriend got me last Xmas haha. I really want that lush legends box but it's 99 quid! We don't have any bubble bath left and I reallllly want one with a face mask. Might have to send my boyfriend out in the rain hehe :)

Day 8! Feeling gooood again today. The lass I work with was back at work today and ate loads of toast in the morning, had beans on toast for dinner and offered me jelly babies and other sweets and I resisted! The toast smell was sooooooo good though.

Had a toffee and walnut shake for breakfast made in a shaker cos it goes everywhere with the hand blender! And had a chocolate tetra at 5pm :S just wasn't hungry all day and forgot about it!

Just cooked me and boyfriend Cajun chicken, cauliflour and mushrooms and it was yummy!

Find that I get full so easily since being on this diet. It's wonderful!

Going away this weekend and I'll be on the drink (but not too much!) so not expecting much of a loss next week but still can't wait till weigh in...

Day 9 :(

Was constipated last night even though I've had my fibre every day. Took some tablets then manage to go straight after and now today I have woke up with a mega upset stomach :( :(
Had to come home from work because I've got pains in my stomach and feeling sick and on the loo every 2 mins! (sorry if that's tmi)

Feeling crap and today is the first time I've has cravings for anything. Really want some pizza or some bread :( I just want to have it and face the consequences!

Decided I'm not going out with my friend this weekend now because I need to save money for Xmas presents. Going to be hard because the boyfriend is going away camping for the weekend with his mates so I'll be home alone and bored wanting to eat everything!!!

Had a warm chicken salad with balsamic vinegar and now feeling much better!

Just done a ticker for my signature woop woop!

I really want some pudding :( So Im going to attempt to make a choc pudding in the microwave with my last chocolate shake.... wish me luck!

Day 10. Been a long day today!!

Work has been so quiet so I've been so bored! One of our engineers sent us some chocolate hob nobs in the post and I wanted one SO much. Just one! But I didn't! Finding it quite easy to say no at the moment which is good :)

I've found recently I've been watching lots of cooking shows which is odd! Haha. Hairy bikers is my fave at the moment :)

Pretty hungry and ready for my tea but the boyfriend has only just made his soup so I can't have tea yet.

Been looking at clothes websites today and fantasizing about lovely new dresses
I can buy when I'm slim. How sad! Haha.

Going to have omlette and some veg for my tea. Not managed much water today. Not got much to write really!!!

evening felix :)

just sat and read threw your diary! and i wanted to wish you goodluck, so good luck, you seem really positive and i am sure you are going to do well.

oh i also look at clothes websites to and fantasize about being able to wear nice clothes! ive even got my 'new' style sorted out (in my head) for when i lose my weight, i guess that makes me even sadder lol.

keep up the good work

x

You're doing really well, Felix! Congrats for turning down the biccies! Wow, such willpower! Good luck with the rest of the week. :)

Day 11. It's the weekend yay! Cant wait to have lots of sleep tonight :)
Today I have resisted chocolate hobnobs again and bacon butties!!!

My boyfriend has gone away until Sunday camping with his friends in the Lake District :( :( Boohooo I am really going to miss him! I don't have any friends round here so im a bit lonely this weekend. Asked my Mum to come up and visit but she wont :(

Ordered a shop on the Asda website because we have no food in and I cant drive! Lots of veg, some chicken fillets and some white fish.

Really want to order a takeaway tonight but need to resist. I really fancy something nice, I just want a slice of pizza! If my boyfriend was here he would be keeping me on track :(

Hi Felix, shame Hon for being on your own. Stick on the forum, and we'll all keep you company. :)
Stay away from the pizza! Tell yourself -yes, you want it, and you can have it, but you choose not to have it right now. Why let one slice of pizza ruin your hard work, right?
Make some lovely chicken and veg which will be much better for you, and not filled with all the dripping fat from pizza! (trying to put you off! Is it working? :p).

Anyway, Hon, stay strong. You can do it. :)

Ewwww dripping fat!!! haha I think you might have put me off a bit. They keep showing that double decedance pizza from dominoes advert on telly and i want it!

At least that's one good thing about having our Sky out from teh storm-- no food adverts! Silver lining.

:) You don't need pizza. But I do!

Back