Felix on a mission!!!!

Keep goin felix :)
What's ur job? Other girl sounds a nightmare! I need a new job get rid of her n I'll start n we can do CD together haha
Not tried any if the bars before...do ppl still lose as much? I've heard weight losses can slow down xxx

Hi Lea :) I just work in an office but look after a very busy and important contract so it's hard work! But I get paid quite well so it's all good :)
Haha if I made as much as my CDC does I would consider it!

So not sure what day I'm on now, but it's Friday. YAY! Had to do our end of period report at work this week on my own :( But I got 94% which is loads above target so my hard work was worth it!

Ate my other caramel bar today and it was gross. Held my nose eating it again then had loads of water afterwards to wash it away haha! Will not be eating one of those again!

Going in to town with the boyfriend tomorrow and getting a haircut :) Can't wait, I'm in desperate need of a cut! Need to dye my hair tonight so I don't have massive roots showing haha.

Still having trouble drinking my water but I'm trying, and the fibre doesnt seem to be working much........ i'll leave that to the imagination....

Had a cheeky hop on the scales this morning and I was in the 14 range!!!!!!!! Only by 1/4 of a pound but it still counts haha! Hope it's right because my scales can be very dodgy.

Got a feeling im not going to lose much this week for some reason :( Dunno why!

Hope everyones having a nice Friday :D

Oooh well done u!
I've not tried the bars yet, heard mixed reviews about them.
I'm gettin ma hair cut this week too n thinking of changing colour....a change is as good as a rest! N with weight loss, ppl won't recognise us :)

I'm just at the end if day 5...a mates tryin to get me out tomorrow night! I totally can't decide what to do :-( she's offered to pay n I'm skint so would b great but I'm doin so well.....u had nights out and things? X

Not had a night out yet. I actually cancelled one last weeken cos I'm scared of sabotaging my diet and I'm not spending all this money on nothing! You should go out though if you really want to. You should enjoy yourself!

I really want to go blonde but it really wouldn't suit me haha. I have quite bright red hair at the minute and always get compliments on it but everyone seems to have red hair now I've dyed mine lol.. I think I'm just paranoid! What colour are you thinking?

Well I'm blonde now and thinking of goin back to ma roots....brunette.
Love love love red tho!!! Was red for years, been black, pink, purple haha. I get bored.

I do wanna go out but I'm like u n don't want to sabotage diet....got a whole wknd of events next weekend with ppl I haven't seen for a while so want a big loss

This diet kills ur social life :) xx

I would pass on this weekend and focus on next weekend! You have your whole life to go out and this diet is only going to take a few weeks of that time :)

Yeah I think maybe your right felix :) thanks!!

Have a fab weekend :) xxxx

Hi Felix,

Just read your diary and you've done so well. You must be so proud of yourself. I am going to start CD SS on Sunday ( have to go to a dinner with my OH tomorrow night so am all fired up to kick off before Monday.) I have 69 pounds to lose to get to goal, and as my sister is getting married next June I have the incentive I need to get rid of it.

Hope you have a lovely weekend with your boyfriend. Stay strong.
:)

Went with a friend to keep her company at the hairdressers yesterday, ended up having mine done too, although they couldn't do a colour without me having a skin test first. Went a couple of inches shorter and my hairs quite thick so I reckon that's probably at least half a pound !!!

Thanks for the kind words Maryod :) My brother is planning on getting married either next year or the one after and I've been asked to be a bridesmaid so I need to be slim for the photos!!! haha.

Haha Roobeedoo I am expecting a big loss this week after my haircut now!!!!

Been quite a nice day today. Went in to town with the boyfriend and decided to use my gorgeous Vivienne Westwood bag for the first time. It's so pretty :)

Went to Lush and bought both of my sisters a gift set as part of their xmas presents and bought my Mum a baking book from WHSmith. Feel like I'm starting to get somewhere with my xmas shopping! Got the boyfriend his favourite ever Newcastle shirt from the 1993-94 season but caved in and gave it him as an early xmas present...

Had my hair cut and all the hairdressers commented on how lovely my red hair is and how shiny it is! Feel very chuffed with my DIY hair dyeing now! She did a lovely job too and it was only £20!!!! So cheap for Leeds city centre. Anywhere else I would be paying at least £35!

Think we are going to the cinema tonight so it will be a struggle to not have popcorn but I'll get over it.

Once again, not drank enough water. Got it in my head that I'm not going to lose anything this week... Don't know why because I haven't cheated.

I felt a bit like that before my WI this week but how can we not lose weight when were on so little calories?? Good luck and let me know how u get on.. What day is ur WI?
I'm also rubbish with my water - really determine to drink more this week!

Drink lots of water tomorrow and I bet you'll have a good loss Monday - let me know how u get on x

Aw bet ya hairs lush felix :) am gettin mine done tomorrow....new job, new diet new hair
Aw ur well lucky living in Leeds I was there for the weekend the other week and I go to uni there once a month, love the place!

I find I can't STOP drinking water, the more I drink the thirstier I seem to be!! (and then I can stop peeing of course)

I'm craving a Sunday lunch today and the mothers already started preparing! Think I may need to go on a 4 hour walk while the family stuff their faces :)

Xx

You're doing great. Just up the water as much as you can today and then stop drinking around midday tomorrow or 1pm so you can pee it all out by weigh in!

Keepup the momentum!

hiya felix. you are doing so well girl, and i bet your haircut has really perked you up. its nice to pamper isnt it? I live in shipley which is near leeds but used to live in headingley ages ago. how you doing today?

Aw bet ya hairs lush felix :) am gettin mine done tomorrow....new job, new diet new hair
Aw ur well lucky living in Leeds I was there for the weekend the other week and I go to uni there once a month, love the place!

I find I can't STOP drinking water, the more I drink the thirstier I seem to be!! (and then I can stop peeing of course)

I'm craving a Sunday lunch today and the mothers already started preparing! Think I may need to go on a 4 hour walk while the family stuff their faces :)

Xx

What are you doing at uni? I went to uni here for a few months but ended up dropping out cos the course wasn't right for me. I am lucky living here because of the shopping and nightlife but I don't really go out cos I don't have the confidence at the moment cos of my weight :( Hopefully a few months down the line I'll be out lots hehe.

I found it really easy to drink the water at the start but now I just keep forgetting! I know what you mean about being thirsty though its weird! I'm just annoyed at having to pee all the time, especially at work. I get paranoid and think people notice I go to the loo all the time!! haha.

You're doing great. Just up the water as much as you can today and then stop drinking around midday tomorrow or 1pm so you can pee it all out by weigh in!

Keepup the momentum!

Haha thank you for the tip :) I am off to drink some water!!!

Drink lots of water tomorrow and I bet you'll have a good loss Monday - let me know how u get on x

Thankyou :) I'll be straight on here after weigh in!

hiya felix. you are doing so well girl, and i bet your haircut has really perked you up. its nice to pamper isnt it? I live in shipley which is near leeds but used to live in headingley ages ago. how you doing today?

Aww thankyou :) Yess I love my haircut!! I always leave it ages before getting it cut and when I do it feels so much better haha.

I used to live in Headingley!!! Well, sort of between Hyde Park and Headingley :) I wouldn't mind living in Headingley again, some parts are very nice!

Day 20 (I think, I've lost track!!)

Sooooooo last night I may have been a little tiny weeny bit naughty.. went to Nandos and then the cinema and I was all set on having a salad, but instead I had chicken in pitta (without the pitta and mayo, so basically just a chicken breast) but I had peas and corn on the cob as a side!!! I know it's not a major cheat likes having a whole massive chocolate cake or something, so I don't feel that bad about it. And I REALLY enjoyed the corn! It was so nice, and I even left the butter off it! I thought I would miss the pitta bread and mayo but I really didn't and I enjoyed it!

Went to see Jackass 3D and it was hilarious. I didn't think I'd find it that funny but it really was good. Didn't even miss having snacks in the cinema :)

Really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Been on the scales this morning and they are showing about a 4lb loss, but I'm not getting my hopes up cos my scales are dodgy!

The boyfriend has been on the scales too and shown a 9lb loss!!! (lucky bugger) so But that will mean he will beat me in the weight loss stakes this week :( not good!

Think we are off to a retail outlet place today, hopefully find some more xmas presents. I really want to get sorted soon but I don't know what to buy anyone!

NEED TO START GLUGGING THE WATER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been shopping and crossed another Xmas present off the list! And went to asda and bought myself some gorgeous ankle boots for 16 quid!!! Been looking everywhere for some boots I like and can't believe I found them in asda hehe :)

Just cooked me and the boyfriend some steamed veg and bought a cooked chicken from asda but didn't eat the skin! It was like a healthy roast dinner haha so nice but now I'm stuffed!

Now vegged out on the sofa watching the OH play Assassins Creed on the xbox. Boring!

Back