Felix's fresh start!

Day 5!!!!!!!! Been 100% again today :) hardly drank any water though! Bad times...

My contract manager came up to visit today and had a meeting. It went ok and I got some good feedback from the supervisor :) thinking of looking for another job though as I can get about 5 grand more a year doing the same job elsewhere!!!!!

OH suggested going to Nandos for tea tonight. I've sort of agreed as I can have chicken breast and salad so not even a cheat! My CDC suggested Nandos if we wanted to go for a meal out. I bet OH has chips and garlic bread though... I wanted to cook us something really but need to go shopping so havent got anything in and I'm dying to get out of this house!

OH is still doing uni work (a week after the deadline) so I've been stuck inside doing nothing for ages. Thinking about going shopping this weekend and getting a couple of cheap outfits from primark and some jeans from Topshop as I've realised I don't own a pair of jeans?! Seen some really nice high waisted skinny jeans on the website so they will hold my tummy in haha.

So glad it's friday and I can have a lie in tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Yayyyyy well done sweetie! Try and be strong at nandos! I always eat loads of their frozen yogurt as it's free refills and I try and justify it by the fact that its fat free (and very conveniently forget it has 80 calories a serving!) your oh is so so naughty, but if everything it just shows how strong willed you are as if it was my oh trying to persuade me all the time it would make my journey a lot harder, luckily he's very supportive and if anything always tries to talk me out of cheating, although I then rebel and feel like eating more than I did before he opened his mouth, bless him he can't win either way! Xx

Nandos had a ridiculous queue so went to Chiquitos instead. Was a tiny bit naughty but not too bad and I left half my meal because I was full anyway. I never stop eating when I'm full usually and will eat until all my food is gone and I'm proper stuffed!

Ended up falling asleep at half 9 cos I was really tired and got woken up an hour ago as someone has broken in to my OH's car and three others in the car park. They haven't nicked anything as there's storage under the passenger seat luckily and it's sort of a secret compartment... So annoying though :( I'm now wide awake and watching telly. The police are coming back tomorrow and taking fingerprints etc..

Oh nandos is always so busy down here too! What did you have for your meal, did you knock yourself out of ketosis? Well done on leaving half of it! Sorry to hear about the car situation, I hate people who think they can just break into people's homes, cars etc and take what they bloody like, scum of the earth! But pleased to hear they didn't manage to get anything. Ooh some of the policemen might be hot ;)

Hope you have a good day and manage to catch up on your sleep. I weighed in at 12.11 this morning so it's about 8lbs off since I started, not overly impressed with it to be honest but think I would have lost a couple more if I hadn't eaten a load of carby nonsense at the wake on Thursday! Oh well, I've drawn a line under it and have 30 days until Jamaica now and would be really ecstatic if I could get to 11.8 by then, not sure it's quite doable in 30 days but I'm just going to get my head down and try my best. May end up off plan either Monday or Tuesday as I'm in Nottingham visiting my best friend who lives in America as she's over for a week and we always have a crazy drunken night out together but may see if it can be avoided this time... Xx

princess_cj said:
Oh nandos is always so busy down here too! What did you have for your meal, did you knock yourself out of ketosis? Well done on leaving half of it! Sorry to hear about the car situation, I hate people who think they can just break into people's homes, cars etc and take what they bloody like, scum of the earth! But pleased to hear they didn't manage to get anything. Ooh some of the policemen might be hot ;)

Hope you have a good day and manage to catch up on your sleep. I weighed in at 12.11 this morning so it's about 8lbs off since I started, not overly impressed with it to be honest but think I would have lost a couple more if I hadn't eaten a load of carby nonsense at the wake on Thursday! Oh well, I've drawn a line under it and have 30 days until Jamaica now and would be really ecstatic if I could get to 11.8 by then, not sure it's quite doable in 30 days but I'm just going to get my head down and try my best. May end up off plan either Monday or Tuesday as I'm in Nottingham visiting my best friend who lives in America as she's over for a week and we always have a crazy drunken night out together but may see if it can be avoided this time... Xx

I had a chicken wrap so the wrap bit was the naughty bit! Haha. I don't think I was in ketosis in the first place cos I didn't feel any different but I have been 100% so I must have been. I dunno!! Yeah it's come at a really bad time the window thing! OH is a week late with his final project for uni and was planning on working solid this weekend but now he's got to sort out getting his window replaced. Think he might be able to get an extension on his work as he has a crime number and everything so fingers crossed!

8 is brilliant!!!! I bet you are glad the little blip hasn't made you put it all back on. I'm scared of weighing myself cos of the meal last night... Got 4 more days until weigh in though so should be ok hopefully.

Crazy drunken night out sounds fun!!!! And if she's over from America it's a special occasion so don't not go out because of the diet. Or you could suggest doing something else? I dunno what though haha :)

Ok so after my little blip last night I have only put 1lb on after weighing this morning. So not too bad!

Had a coffee and no shakes yet. OH has been busy clearing up the glass in his car from the break-in last night.

Think I'm going to get the bus in to town and have a wander round the shops. Need to buy hair extensions (they never have my red colour though!!!!!) and maybe some black shoes for work cos my favourite ones have broken :( and I need to get a present for my nieces 3rd birthday. Not sure what to get her though but I've been advised that she likes 'girly things' and tinkerbell. I think a trip to the Disney shop is in order!!! I also need something to wear for my night out on friday night. I have a nice coral dress from Topshop but I think it makes me look really fat! Plus I wore it for Manchester a couple of weekends ago and I'm really paranoid about wearing the same thing twice in such a short space of time (shallow I know!). May go to Topshop and see if theres any pretty dresses. I've also seen some high waisted jeans I want there too so will see if they are in stock.

Bit of a boring update from me!

Ok so change of plan yesterday. Didn't end up going shopping as OH's mum sister and niece came down from Durham to drop off his Macbook that had been fixed. I cleaned for 5 hours straight and now the house is spotless!!!!! His mum is a domestic goddess so I had to make sure the house was up to scratch haha. OH has promised to take me shopping one day after work instead :) also had the car window replaced for £170 arghhhhhh!

Went to asda last night and got my niece a tinkerbell nightie and it's really cute! It's like a little fairy dress but to wear for bed haha. So that will do as part of her present. I also bought a nice cotton dress in a 14 but it's a little bit tight :(

Not really doing anything today. Trying to motivate the OH to get his uni work done and then we can actually do things at the weekend! Can't wait for him to finish and get a job!!!!

I've been so crap this weekend. I really struggle with the weekends and I think I'm not going to lose at weigh in on Tuesday now :( I really need to get at least another stone and half off now so I can swap over to WW but it's just not happening.

OH is still struggling with his uni work and is thinking about deferring one of his last modules but I don't think he'll get to graduate until next January then. But at least he'll get a better mark if he does that.

Not tired at all but got to get up tomorrow morning for work....

Work was so boring today! Although I did lots of research on my lunch break about foundations haha! I have really bad spotty teenage skin and have tried every remedy going. Managed to find an amazing looking foundation which people with acne have recommended and it's only 14 quid and apparently it lasts for months. I usually pay 20 for a clinique one but its not very good really. So I've ordered that :)

Had 2 tetras and not much water today. I'm really hungry so can't wait for my tea!

Got an early finish at work on Wednesday so going shopping after work. Dunno if I'll buy anything for Friday night as I've probably got something in my wardrobe (maybe). Still need hair extensions though!!!!!

Managed to book some time off work in July and over my birthday in august so looking forward to that :)

Weigh in tomorrow and I am DREADING it!!!!!!!

I am well and truly fed up. I'm sick of hovering around the same weight for weeks and I'm sick of being really good all week then ruining it at the weekends! I have my WI tomorrow and I am sure I'll either gain or STS. I could move over to WW really but I like not having to think about breakfast or dinner and I'm caught up in the fact that I can lose fast on this diet (if I stick to it :( )

I know if I swap to WW now I won't stick to it at all and I'll go off the rails totally. I have 4 weeks until the festival weekend I'm going to and I need to lose about a stone by then. Why do I keep sabotaging myself?!?! Why can't I be one of those women who can eat and eat and stay slim and happy :(

Hugs for Felix....

I could have written that post myself! Can you identify the problems with weekends and take yourself out of those situations? Xxx

sparklychar said:
Hugs for Felix....

I could have written that post myself! Can you identify the problems with weekends and take yourself out of those situations? Xxx

Thank you. I think it's boredom to be honest! We would usually go out for a meal at the weekend as a treat and maybe the cinema and I haven't got anything else to do! How sad haha. I might suggest going for a long walk in the moors or something this weekend :)

I understand your pain Felix! You could still do the cinema or maybe the theatre? There is plenty to do that doesnt involve food but its hard getting the motivation to do it. Have you any hobbies? You could buy a box set of 24 or lost and watch it over an entire weekend! or start the harry potter books lol

I need to start reading again to get my mind off food i think!

Feeling much better today after that whingey post last night.

So weigh in result is..... 3lb!!!!!!!!!!! So much more than expected. I didn't expect to lose at all! So happy :) I'm annoyed at myself for cheating though cos I bet it would have been 5lb otherwise.

I don't know if it's because I've already worn them once yesterday but my work trousers are feeling a bit looser around the thighs today. Probably just because I've stretched them with my thunder thighs haha

Only had one shake today and a tiny bit of water so going to have another shake now and a big glass of water to celebrate my 3 pound loss haha. Ive now lost 3 stone 2lb :D and I'm a lot more optimistic about losing a stone before 10th June. I would like to be 12 stone or even just under, I think that's being a bit delusional though haha.

caffinated said:
I understand your pain Felix! You could still do the cinema or maybe the theatre? There is plenty to do that doesnt involve food but its hard getting the motivation to do it. Have you any hobbies? You could buy a box set of 24 or lost and watch it over an entire weekend! or start the harry potter books lol

I need to start reading again to get my mind off food i think!

I've thought about reading and stuff. I need to get off my bum and stop being so lazy! I don't want to go to the cinema cos I associate it with food haha.

I've thought about reading and stuff. I need to get off my bum and stop being so lazy! I don't want to go to the cinema cos I associate it with food haha.

I know - when i last did the diet i used to miss chomping on popcorn and ice cream! :mad:

Maybe pull the bbc link of 100 books to read and try and get through as many as you can each week!

caffinated said:
I know - when i last did the diet i used to miss chomping on popcorn and ice cream! :mad:

Maybe pull the bbc link of 100 books to read and try and get through as many as you can each week!

I might download some to my iPhone too so ive got some good stuff to read. Thanks for the idea :)

Thank you. I think it's boredom to be honest! We would usually go out for a meal at the weekend as a treat and maybe the cinema and I haven't got anything else to do! How sad haha. I might suggest going for a long walk in the moors or something this weekend :)

If you fancy a walk, the Yorkshire Sculpture Park is lovely, just 2 mins off J39 of the M1, so about 25 mins from Leeds. Have you been to Ilkley? Amazing. I lived there for 4 months and love it. Go to the Cow and Calf, and a long walk with some stunning views.
Closer to Leeds City, Golden Acre Park is alright, and Kirkstall Abbey is lovely too.

I'm finding that I've turned from eating to shopping! My bank account is not happy!!!!

xxx

well done 3lbs is fantastic you will make it 5lbs this week stick at it hunnie were all here if you need a chat.
have a good cd day :)xxx

Hey Felix, I actually find the weekends ok, I think you just need to remember that coming off ss just for a day or 2 can really affect the weight loss at the end of the week so just try and knuckle down and really make it clear to your bf that you want to stay 100% until the 10th June and you need his support. Hope you're doing ok today, well done on the 3lb loss! Xxx

Back