Felix's fresh start!

Thank you :) hmmmm I know it's bad but ive missed a shake so many times! I always forget to have my third one :( my CDC told me off for it haha so I'm trying to remember to have it every day. I don't think it's affected my weight loss and you should be ok skipping just one but don't make a habit of it as you need all three for the nutrients you need for the day. Don't worry about it, you'll still have a good weigh in :)

thanks i have been so worried all day.i always question myself when having my shakes i can never remember if ive had to many though so i have to count them lol :)x

Wow I can't believe how sunny and hot it is outside! It scares me a bit cos I still don't feel like I can get my arms or legs out :( got a floral dress with a cardigan with the arms rolled up a bit and some leggings and sandals on. Will probably boil to death :(

My mum is coming up today and we are going shopping! Need some new spring clothes cos all my clothes are hanging off me and make me look massive :( not good. Probably going to go to Primark and buy some dresses and shorts and some tops and a couple of short sleeved cardigans.

I so wish I had a garden to enjoy the nice weather! But I live in an apartment and don't even have a balcony. Oh well!

Been shopping today and you will NOT believe how much I managed to spend in Primark...

£115!!!!!! I didn't even know that was possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a really beautiful maxi dress (size 14 ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! A size smaller than I thought I was) a nice spring parka coat (also size 14) a few tops, a nice sheer patterned top to go over a vest top, two cardigans, some shorts, a bag, 2 necklaces, some tights and another lovely dress.

Ended up having a massive cheat and going to nandos though.. Oh well I had a lovely day so doesn't matter. I'm knackered now and VERY happy to get some size 14's :D

Awww Felix, am so pleased, was waiting to find out what you bought! Can't wait til I can go to Primark, I've never been able to get into their clothes, always thought the sizes were slightly off x

Thanks Bella! My favourite thing is the maxi dress but it's a bit posh so I don't know where I'd wear it haha. I always think the sizes are dodgy in Primark too so I was taking size 18s in to try and they were all too big. It's funny too because a lot of the things I liked only had size 20s left and that's the size I would have gone for before the diet!! It's like Primark is mocking me haha...

I'm sure you'll be in Primark soon enough :)

Yeah they just started going up to a 20 which is good! Every time I go there's always lots of stuff in a 20 so you should definitely have a look. Here's the dress, it looks lovely on and very slimming! Bargain at 15 quid!! I don't dare get my wobbly arms out either so I bought a short cardi with short-ish arms to go with it.

Attachments

• image-2762047974.jpg
    image-2762047974.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 51
Been very good today after my nandos cheat yesterday! Had 2 chocolate tetras but not much water today :( Walked in to town for the first time ever and it wasn't as far as I thought! Got some brown paper and stuff to post my eBay items which end tonight. Hope I make some good money off the stuff I'm selling :)

Going to get the disposable BBQ out and cook some chicken later. I live in a ground floor flat so don't have a garden but there's some grass outside out windows so going to do it out there. We may look mental but I don't mind haha.

Mmmmmmm BBQ chicken and veg was so good. My eBay listings ended and they didn't go for much :( only got about 3 quid for each dress! Boooooooo :(

Been 100% today :) I'm dead happy as ive had to order the next size down trousers for work!!!!! Worn my normal ones today and they keep falling down and they are baggy. Don't think a size 14 will fit me properly but I can always undo the top button and they will fit me soon.

Good news on the car front - OH's parents have looked at a car today and he's going to go up tomorrow and have a look and fingers crossed he can get it. Woohooo :D

Just had a yummy chicken and veg dinner and now chilling out in front of the telly.

I have to reply to your thread.... we're similar age and size, though um not in size 14s yet lucky girl! Also from Leeds but at uni in Birmingham, and currently up in Durham as I have fam here. Lol all the places you mentioned! Also love vintage, fashion etc... argh can't wait to go skinny shopping, primarni here I come!
Basically, started 4 weeks ago, lost 20lbs, always struggle to be 100%, fail most days, off the wagon completely last gained 3lbs but back on it now yesterday 100%, today good except diet coke, a slice of ham and half a hot cross bun...
Motivation is like you, generally wanting to look nicer in clothes, hut also doing a show where I'm lead role and were setting it 1940s so I want to wear something foxy!
You're doing so well, so inspiring. Keep it up Xxxx

sparklychar said:
I have to reply to your thread.... we're similar age and size, though um not in size 14s yet lucky girl! Also from Leeds but at uni in Birmingham, and currently up in Durham as I have fam here. Lol all the places you mentioned! Also love vintage, fashion etc... argh can't wait to go skinny shopping, primarni here I come!
Basically, started 4 weeks ago, lost 20lbs, always struggle to be 100%, fail most days, off the wagon completely last gained 3lbs but back on it now yesterday 100%, today good except diet coke, a slice of ham and half a hot cross bun...
Motivation is like you, generally wanting to look nicer in clothes, hut also doing a show where I'm lead role and were setting it 1940s so I want to wear something foxy!
You're doing so well, so inspiring. Keep it up Xxxx

Aww thank you for the reply :) it's nice to have people I have something in common with!! I think being in a 14 is a bit of a fluke because Primark sizes are a bit unreliable but even so.. A 14!!!! Haha. 20lb in 4 weeks is so brilliant, well done. I always struggle to stay 100% too. I seem to have tweaked the diet to work for me, and as long as I'm losing every week (even if it's 1lb) I don't mind. The show sounds great. When is it? Keep it up, you will get there eventually :)

Same, a bit of milk here, ham there.... it was more than I was losing before, which was well the opposite, i put on 2 1/2 stone in the last year!

I always find primarni sizes small :p

Woohhhooooooooooo my SIZE 14 new work trousers arrived and THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy!!! They are the tiniest bit tight but a couple of pounds off will sort that. They don't look tight though :) I seem to have taken ages to go from an 18/20 to near a 16 then really fast down to a 14? I even wore a dress today I got at the weekend in a 16 and thought I should have got a 14 as it's a bit baggy round the top :D I hope I get to a 12 just as quick, but don't think I'll be a 12 until I'm about 11 stone and I'm still around 13 stone now.

Had a stressful day at work and an argument with one of my engineers. Took an early finish and walked home in the sunshine in my new coat :)

OH has gone home up to Durham to look at a car and think he's buying it (yay). Might carry on walking to and from work though cos it's alright in the nice weather and wakes me up in the morning.

Only had 1 tetra today so far and hardly any water cos I've been so busy. Off to glug water and dance around cos I got size 14 trousers!!!!!!!!

Wow wow wow that's soooo fab! Good exercise too walking to work. I've been fairly good today, all except half a hot cross bun, a spoon of peanut butter, a spoon of chocolate spread and a slice of ham and a cheese triangle... gosh looks like loads now I've written it down... been swimming and run about loads with my baby nephew, as well as 20 minute walk and gonna do a dvd workout later.... managed to drop all except 1lb of what I gained at the weekend, so hopefully that will be off tomorrow and i'll be losing again!
Have a good evening dancing around in your size 14s... although not too much or you might tear them if they're tight, like I did to my jeans yesterday! So embarrassing! Xxxx

Size 14 that's fantastic I bet you feel great! Well done Felix x

Wow wow wow that's soooo fab! Good exercise too walking to work. I've been fairly good today, all except half a hot cross bun, a spoon of peanut butter, a spoon of chocolate spread and a slice of ham and a cheese triangle... gosh looks like loads now I've written it down... been swimming and run about loads with my baby nephew, as well as 20 minute walk and gonna do a dvd workout later.... managed to drop all except 1lb of what I gained at the weekend, so hopefully that will be off tomorrow and i'll be losing again!
Have a good evening dancing around in your size 14s... although not too much or you might tear them if they're tight, like I did to my jeans yesterday! So embarrassing! Xxxx

Yes I'm so crap crap crap at exercise so the walk will do me good. Noticed recently that walking to and from work has become easier since losing weight and I don't get as hot and flustered as I used to. Well done losing all except 1lb. It will be off very soon and fingers crossed you'll have a great loss
:D

Haha I'm paranoid they will rip now! No sudden moves at work tomorrow!!!

Size 14 that's fantastic I bet you feel great! Well done Felix x

Thank you for the comment, I really appreciate it :D It feels so good. I'll always remember this feeling and hopefully it will spur me on to my goal. Only 3 stone to go.....

Back