Felix's fresh start!

Made my cupcakes :) shame I can't eat them!!!

Attachments

• image-1662877297.jpg
    image-1662877297.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image-95801777.jpg
    image-95801777.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 46
They look fab how did you do the grass? And gorgeous dress... and gorgeous lady in it! Xxx

Wow you are clever - I can cook quiet well but never mastered baking - my efforts don't quick look as they are supposed too :)

Wowooowowowowoowow just been weighed and lost 5lb!!! Not been weighed for 2 weeks and been a bit naughty so I wasnt expecting a loss at all!

But the best thing is...... I've hit the 3 stone mark and I'm officially in the 12 stones!!!!

Sooooooooooo happy :D

well done you thats amazing pleased for you chick :)x

I can't believe the weather recently! I don't like it though cos I still feel too big to get my legs and arms out even though I've lost 3 stone... Might have to crack out the maxi dress today....

Got some nice things through the post today! A lovely coral dress from topshop, a babyliss waving wand and some Versace perfume I ordered :)

OH came back yesterday with Easter gifts! I was dreading it at first thinking it was a crap load of chocolate and I got some Avon perfume from his mum (smells so nice!!), some scented room oil things from his gran, his mum also got us something from Ringtons which is a ceramic cup covered in silicon with a silicon lid so you can use it as a reusable takeaway coffee cup!!! We got one each :) they are so cool. AND the only person who got me chocolate was my OH!!!!!!! Naughty!!!! Got me two Lindt bunnies haha. How dare he....

I have seeeeeriously gone off the rails the past 2 days!!!! Weighed myself this morning and I've put 2lb on. Need to get back to it and lose that before weigh in on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!

Going to Manchester for a night out with friends on Friday :) going to try and stick to drinking vodka and sodas haha. I can't wait though!!

So from today I MUST drink all my water, have all my packs and NOT eat any more chocolate and other crap.

Well looking at my last post. That did not go very well. Eaten so much crap over the past week and got on the scales this morning and I've put 5lb on at least :( I only have myself to blame!!!! I don't have any more events coming up soon so hopefully I can focus now.

Had a lovely time in manchester on Friday night. Got very drunk.... Drove over to Glossop to drop some stuff off at our friends house and ended up getting a flat tyre!!!! 2 nails in the tyre and both the AA man and people at the garage said it looked deliberate because they were positioned too close to the edge of the tyre to have just rolled over them!!! So we went and got a new tyre and wandered round. It's so lovely and the house prices are so cheap!?!?! Been looking and we have seen some really nice houses for under 100k so we are thinking of starting to save for a deposit. Will take ages though :( OH finishes uni for good this week so fingers crossed he can get a job.

Today I'm going to tidy up and drink water! So disappointed in myself!!!!

Right I seem to be doing ok. Seem to have magically lost 3lb over night?? Weird! But fine by me haha.

Been to asda today and got lots of SS+ friendly food to keep me on track. And some tins of coke zero for when I want something sweet.

Managed to drink quite a bit of water today for once!!

Been talking with my OH and we have decided to stick with CD until start of June as we are going to a festival on the 10th for the weekend and then switch over to WW when we get back. I'd like to get at least another stone off in this time then I'll have 2 and a half to go until goal. I'm fed up of messing about on this diet and we both feel like we have lost enough on CD now and are close to goal to lose the rest slowly and re-educate ourselves to eat properly. Don't get me wrong though, CD has been wonderful and I am so chuffed to have lost 3 stone (even if it has taken since November!)

So now got to be 100% until June and lose as much as possible!!!!!!

Well done Felix, you sound like you've got it all figured out!

Smart choice on WW, you don't want to have to miss out at the festival.

well done hun what is the new ww plan like?when i done it before i always done the other plan not the points 1 as i was scared a little of something would lead to a lot more.i suppose i better get over this soon.
hope you have a great day :)xx

Thanks both of you!!

I dunno what the new system is like but it looks confusing haha. I did the core plan too when I did WW a few years back and it was great cos I didn't have to worry about points. Can't wait to get the next stone or 2 off then lose the rest and eat yummy food!!!!

Ok first weigh in after my week and a half binge... Only put 1lb on which I can live with. Been back on it since Sunday so have undone most of the damage I think.

Now back on it 100% to lose the last bit I want to lose on cd and then the rest on ww!

OH lost 10lb but hasn't been weighed for about a month. I'm very pleased for him as he was convinced he had gained :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day x

Arghhhh I am doing so crap!!!!! Wish I could get my head back in to it again :( I'm so disappointed in myself :(

So today is the first day of being 100% until 10th June. I am setting myself a 5 week challenge of sticking to CD and I am aiming for at least another stone off. When I first started, I stuck to the diet totally for 5 weeks straight and after the first week it flew by.

Ive got in to the habit of cheating though :( like having a bit of sauce with my SS+ meal etc :( need to stop doing this because im not doing well!

I'm going to a festival on the weekend of June 10th and then hopefully I've lost enough to swap over to WW, or if I do well these 5 weeks I might even stick to CD for another stone off.

I have asked my OH to help me by not suggesting ANYTHING which may lead to eating crap food, and to make sure I drink loads of water. We always seem to encourage each other to cheat with the diet and this needs to stop!

So day 1. I'll update how I'm getting on later. I think once I'm in ketosis I'll be fine, just need to get through these first few days.

Back