Felix's fresh start!

Hi Felix, I always read your diary bit haven't commented before, however I've just set myself the goal of 100% until
I go on holiday which is just over 5 weeks away (13th June) I want to ss right up until I get on that plane! Anyway I thought we could encourage each other seeing as we want to ss 100% until pretty much exactly the same time. Try to think positively, is your bf going to be doing ss too? If so try and get him to realise how important it is to you to get your head back in the game and hopefully he'll follow suit and not suggest any naughty food! You can do this, once you get through the first few days you just need to stick with it, we're luckily with Cambridge in that we get ketosis to keep us on the straight and narrow, other diets certainly don't give you the luxury of not feeling hungry and having good amount of energy etc so take advantage of it and take it one day at a time. Good luck!

princess_cj said:
Hi Felix, I always read your diary bit haven't commented before, however I've just set myself the goal of 100% until
I go on holiday which is just over 5 weeks away (13th June) I want to ss right up until I get on that plane! Anyway I thought we could encourage each other seeing as we want to ss 100% until pretty much exactly the same time. Try to think positively, is your bf going to be doing ss too? If so try and get him to realise how important it is to you to get your head back in the game and hopefully he'll follow suit and not suggest any naughty food! You can do this, once you get through the first few days you just need to stick with it, we're luckily with Cambridge in that we get ketosis to keep us on the straight and narrow, other diets certainly don't give you the luxury of not feeling hungry and having good amount of energy etc so take advantage of it and take it one day at a time. Good luck!

Aww it's nice to know people read haha :) we are both on SS+ so will be having the evening meal but I don't want to cheat whatsoever!! I have spoken to him and explained how I want to be 100% and to encourage me to not cheat and to drink lots of water!! I know for a fact if I get past the first 3 or so days I'll be fine. I did it for 5 weeks at the start and didn't cheat so I can do it again! I'm going to have a read of your diary :)

Wahhh I'm getting so confused whether I'm replying to things you've said to me in your own diary or mine haha! Anyhoo have written a reply in my own diary. Hope you're having a great ss+ day :) I'm 2 shakes down, godknows how many litres of water down ( I drink LOADS) and lots of peppermint tea :). X

Hi Felix,

How are you feeling today hun?

Fearless xx

Hello! I am getting on ok today. Work went quickly which I'm thankful about! Ketosis is coming, I have a headache and I'm really thirsty! Can't wait to be fully in ketosis cos I think ill find it loads easier! How are you today?

same really just cannot wait to get into ketosis, im at the point where i could go either way at the minute, if summit sets me off on one it could be binge time so hope other half is on egg shells wiv me when he gets home in an hour lol.

wheres these pics of your tats missy :p

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
same really just cannot wait to get into ketosis, im at the point where i could go either way at the minute, if summit sets me off on one it could be binge time so hope other half is on egg shells wiv me when he gets home in an hour lol.

wheres these pics of your tats missy :p

Fearless xx

You have got through day one which is an achievement! Carry on another few days until you'll be in ketosis and you'll be flying! My computer doesn't want to work :( my OH is going to format it for me and I've got the pics backed up on my hard drive so be patient haha!!

Ok I've been silly and messed about a bit at the weekend when I was meaning to be 100%.... I really struggle on weekends though.

Today has been my first totally 100% day for a long long time and I'm doing well :) I've got the horrible headache and I'm really thirsty so ketosis is coming... Kept myself busy at work and drank a crap load of water which is very unusual for me! I had to pee every 2 minutes though haha!

Booked the day off work tomorrow as my OH needs help with his uni work that was meant to be in on Friday! Hes got to record a song and he's getting marked on the recording and mixing of the final track. He's roped me in to singing!!! So embarrassing!!!!!

Booked in my new tattoo for 5th June and I'm so excited! OH is jealous ;)

Just cooked us some tea and I had grilled chicken with spinach and cabbage. Didn't enjoy it at all :( left most of the chicken.. OH had lamb and it looked gross!!!!! He also said after he's finished his essay tonight we can go out and buy some nice nibbles and I politely declined (which is so unlike me!). I'm really motivated to stick to this until 10th June as I want to be comfortable if it's hot. I wonder what size I'll be if I get down to just under 12 stone? I'm a comfortable 14 at the moment at 12st 13 but I can't see myself being a 12. Probably a smallish 14...

Ok I've been silly and messed about a bit at the weekend when I was meaning to be 100%.... I really struggle on weekends though.

Today has been my first totally 100% day for a long long time and I'm doing well :) I've got the horrible headache and I'm really thirsty so ketosis is coming... Kept myself busy at work and drank a crap load of water which is very unusual for me! I had to pee every 2 minutes though haha!

Booked the day off work tomorrow as my OH needs help with his uni work that was meant to be in on Friday! Hes got to record a song and he's getting marked on the recording and mixing of the final track. He's roped me in to singing!!! So embarrassing!!!!!

Booked in my new tattoo for 5th June and I'm so excited! OH is jealous ;)

Just cooked us some tea and I had grilled chicken with spinach and cabbage. Didn't enjoy it at all :( left most of the chicken.. OH had lamb and it looked gross!!!!! He also said after he's finished his essay tonight we can go out and buy some nice nibbles and I politely declined (which is so unlike me!). I'm really motivated to stick to this until 10th June as I want to be comfortable if it's hot. I wonder what size I'll be if I get down to just under 12 stone? I'm a comfortable 14 at the moment at 12st 13 but I can't see myself being a 12. Probably a smallish 14...

well done on getting back on track hun! ive had to have a lie down tonight didnt feel great but feeling bit better now. how tall are you? im 5ft4 and a half and size 14 at the minute will be size twelve around 10stoneish. i ve got awful body shape no boobs but big shoulders and big arse and hips, never had skinny legs either i fit together all wrong :cry: tell the oh off for suggesting food when you have told him to help you stay on track tut tut. i will wait patiently for the pictures (which is so unlike me but im turning over a new leaf :p)

Fearless xx

Fearless said:
well done on getting back on track hun! ive had to have a lie down tonight didnt feel great but feeling bit better now. how tall are you? im 5ft4 and a half and size 14 at the minute will be size twelve around 10stoneish. i ve got awful body shape no boobs but big shoulders and big arse and hips, never had skinny legs either i fit together all wrong :cry: tell the oh off for suggesting food when you have told him to help you stay on track tut tut. i will wait patiently for the pictures (which is so unlike me but im turning over a new leaf :p)

Fearless xx

Thanks! I am feeling a bit peckish at the minute but I know its psychological! Just want something to munch on haha..
I'm 5ft 5 so not much taller than you. How much do you weigh at the moment? I've never been under this size since I was about 13/14 so I've got no idea what size I'll be when I weigh less! My sister is 10 stone and is about a size 10 or a very small 12 and we have the same frame so I'm hoping to get to about 9 and a half eventually. Haha I already told him off! I will kick him up the bum to sort my laptop out too :)

Thanks! I am feeling a bit peckish at the minute but I know its psychological! Just want something to munch on haha..
I'm 5ft 5 so not much taller than you. How much do you weigh at the moment? I've never been under this size since I was about 13/14 so I've got no idea what size I'll be when I weigh less! My sister is 10 stone and is about a size 10 or a very small 12 and we have the same frame so I'm hoping to get to about 9 and a half eventually. Haha I already told him off! I will kick him up the bum to sort my laptop out too :)

i weigh 10 stone 13.8lb (well yesterday i did, already saw a loss on scales whoop) i wish i was a size 10 at 10stone i always seem to be a bigger size than other people my weight, maybe its cos i have large body frame??

It all depends on how you carry it I guess! And your frame! Clothes size is just a number though, it's all about how comfortable you feel :)

Hmmmm booked the day off work today to help record for my OH's uni work and we still haven't done anything! Might as well have gone to work!!!!

Been 100% so far today. Only had one shake though and about to make an omelette. Will have my other 2 shakes later on!!! Not drank much water today either....

Getting weighed on Thursday I think. Will have only have been back on it 4 days so hardly expecting a loss.

Oh and I forgot to say my naughty OH has cooked chilli and rice for him and his friend. My omelette was lovely though :)

Your OH is so naughty Felix! Ah well, at least you managed to resist. Hope you're doing ok after the blip at the weekend, June 10th will be here before you know it so just yell if you feel that you're going to waiver xxx

princess_cj said:
Your OH is so naughty Felix! Ah well, at least you managed to resist. Hope you're doing ok after the blip at the weekend, June 10th will be here before you know it so just yell if you feel that you're going to waiver xxx

Aww thank you :) haha I know he is!!!! He had a sandwich from tescos and some carrot cake earlier too!!!!!!! I'm so glad I resisted though, it feels so good. How are you getting on?

Uh! He is super naughty for eating carrot cake in front of you, mmmm carrot cake! I'm doing well thanks hon, in bed at the end of an 100% 7 days ss so feeling good. It's my boyfriends grandads funeral on Thursday :( his parents are really against Cambridge so I don't know what to do. I live in London, my boyfriend lives in Somerset ( but is moving in with me on Saturday! Yayyyyy) so I'm going down there tomorrow after work. On the day of the funeral I think I'm going to have to lie and say I don't feel well as a sit down meal has been booked for about 20 of us after the wake and as I'm veggie the chances of finding something ss+ish is going to be slim. I feel bad lying but don't know what else to do! His dad lectured him when I told him I was doing Cambridge a year ago so I don't have an option as a. I don't want that all over again and b. I don't want any attention on me at somebody else's funeral! Any suggestions on what I could do? Xxx

princess_cj said:
Uh! He is super naughty for eating carrot cake in front of you, mmmm carrot cake! I'm doing well thanks hon, in bed at the end of an 100% 7 days ss so feeling good. It's my boyfriends grandads funeral on Thursday :( his parents are really against Cambridge so I don't know what to do. I live in London, my boyfriend lives in Somerset ( but is moving in with me on Saturday! Yayyyyy) so I'm going down there tomorrow after work. On the day of the funeral I think I'm going to have to lie and say I don't feel well as a sit down meal has been booked for about 20 of us after the wake and as I'm veggie the chances of finding something ss+ish is going to be slim. I feel bad lying but don't know what else to do! His dad lectured him when I told him I was doing Cambridge a year ago so I don't have an option as a. I don't want that all over again and b. I don't want any attention on me at somebody else's funeral! Any suggestions on what I could do? Xxx

Glad you're doing well :) ooh thats a tough one! It can be really awkward in that situation and you don't really want to undo all your hard work. I think not feeling well is a good enough excuse but hopefully people won't come out and say 'maybe some food will make you feel better.' Is it a set menu or will you be able to choose what you want? If you do have to eat at the meal and you can choose, have a salad with no dressing and leave any bits you shouldn't be eating. The only thing with being a veggie is that they always feed you something filled with cheese as the veggie option. I used to be veggie and hated cheese so always found it hard eating out!

I'm annoying myself with this obsessive weighing thing! I know it's only 2 days in and its my TOTM but the scales haven't moved yet :( worried for my WI on Thursday :( might just get my products and ask not to be weighed and get weighed the week after instead.

Saying that though, I feel SO much better for sticking to it. My skin felt crap and I felt so bloated over the weekend after eating rubbish and now my skin is a tiny bit better (ive had horrible spotty skin since I was a teenager and nothing seems to make a difference!!) and I don't feel bloated at all! I can really tell now when I've eaten carbs cos I feel all fat and bloated and sluggish and I now HATE that feeling!

Got a night out a week on friday which has been planned for ages and I'm scared about being hungover the next day and eating rubbish then not getting back in the zone again. The weekends are so hard for me so I bet if I do cheat it will end up going on all weekend until Monday and I'll regret it! Might make up some cooked chicken the day before and keep it in the fridge to eat just in case I feel like crap and wont want to cook. It might steer me away from take away haha.

Going to sleep now as I've got work in the morning and up at half 6 :( should have been in bed ages ago! Left my OH and his mate being very noisy in the living room trying to get some of this song done for his uni work. I'm still annoyed I booked the day off work and we didn't even record anything. What a waste!

I'm annoying myself with this obsessive weighing thing! I know it's only 2 days in and its my TOTM but the scales haven't moved yet :( worried for my WI on Thursday :( might just get my products and ask not to be weighed and get weighed the week after instead.

Saying that though, I feel SO much better for sticking to it. My skin felt crap and I felt so bloated over the weekend after eating rubbish and now my skin is a tiny bit better (ive had horrible spotty skin since I was a teenager and nothing seems to make a difference!!) and I don't feel bloated at all! I can really tell now when I've eaten carbs cos I feel all fat and bloated and sluggish and I now HATE that feeling!

Got a night out a week on friday which has been planned for ages and I'm scared about being hungover the next day and eating rubbish then not getting back in the zone again. The weekends are so hard for me so I bet if I do cheat it will end up going on all weekend until Monday and I'll regret it! Might make up some cooked chicken the day before and keep it in the fridge to eat just in case I feel like crap and wont want to cook. It might steer me away from take away haha.

Going to sleep now as I've got work in the morning and up at half 6 :( should have been in bed ages ago! Left my OH and his mate being very noisy in the living room trying to get some of this song done for his uni work. I'm still annoyed I booked the day off work and we didn't even record anything. What a waste!

Hi mate, I think im gonna steal your pre-cooked chicken idea cos I have a night planned for next Friday too and am so worried that ill pop to mcdonalds for my egg mcmuffin hangover cure!!! Also, what are u planning on drinking? im stuck cos i usually drink all the high cal options? x

Back