Felix's fresh start!

Sorry ive not been on here much, but you sound like you are doing brill Felix!! I am 2lbs from losing 2 stone...more and more people I know are joining up and changing their lives after my facebook updates... Woooo!

Woohoo so close!! I love hitting the next stone mark. I probably won't do it this week but I'm almost down to the 12 stone range, can't wait :D are you managing to stick to it ok after your trip to London? People I know are the same! My manager at work has been on it a few weeks now after she saw how much I'd lost and one of my best friends has been asking me about it tonight. And my cousin and Aunty the other weekend when I visited home! I guess we are walking adverts haha :)

Wow you put it on Facebook? Some of my friends know but not all.... gah just had a binge.... 2 hot cross buns, 2 mini cadburys caramel, a jaffa cake bar, 2 bags of mini cheddars and a spoon of chocolate spread... argh! Am at my sisters babysitting, they have lots of food in, and the little one took ages to settle to sleep stressed me out! Xxxx

Wow you put it on Facebook? Some of my friends know but not all.... gah just had a binge.... 2 hot cross buns, 2 mini cadburys caramel, a jaffa cake bar, 2 bags of mini cheddars and a spoon of chocolate spread... argh! Am at my sisters babysitting, they have lots of food in, and the little one took ages to settle to sleep stressed me out! Xxxx

Ooh I don't put it on facebook I dont dare haha. Ohh dear :( Draw a line under it and dont see it as an excuse to eat until weigh in!! You need to find something else to do instead of reaching for food for comfort. I always have a bubble bath or do my nails or something to take my mind of cheating..

congratulations getting in 14's i bet your so happy not long and you will be in the size 12's i bet your doing so well and your a real inspiration for us all :)x

mum of five said:
congratulations getting in 14's i bet your so happy not long and you will be in the size 12's i bet your doing so well and your a real inspiration for us all :)x

Thank you! I am well chuffed :) size 12 here I come!!!

Arghhhh I think I'm addicted to eBay!!?! Over the past week or so I have bought so much stuff haha I need to stop! And my OH hasn't been in so I've got loads of parcels to collect from the depot...

I'm happy today cos OH is coming back, this morning my scales said 13st and half a pound (!!!!!!!!) and my male friend at work said 'wow you look slim today!' and he was being serious haha.

I hope I can get on the scales tomorrow and maybe see a 12 in front??? I would burst with excitement!!

Meant to be getting weighed tomorrow but I've rescheduled to Monday cos OH will be at uni late tomorrow night. So got to try really hard over the weekend and have another good loss :)

Today has dragged and this week is going so slow! I need weekend!

Waaaaah my OH collected all 6 of my parcels today. Including three topshop dresses that fit me like a glove (!!!!!!!!), a top and some chiffon shorts which were also from topshop, which I got out the package and thought 'bloody hell they are tiny' and expected the worse and they fit perfectly :) all brand new with tags and all mega bargains. my favourite is a Kate Moss at Topshop white cotton dress with a stud pattern which says 65 quid on the tag and I got it for 15! The shorts were meant to be 30 and I got them for 7. Love a good bargain me!

I am so so happy today. Three different people at work asked if I'd lost weight and said I looked good! A woman I work with has been off sick for a month and said she had to do a double take when I walked in haha.

Wooooohoooooooooooo. I'll try and post a pic of my fave dress.

This is the Kate Moss topshop dress :) excuse the fact it's very creased and ignore the chubby legs and arms!!

Attachments

• image-1889476797.jpg
    image-1889476797.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 48
Wow thats an amazing loss!!!! The dress is a 16 but topshop sizes are tiny and I seem to be a 14 everywhere else :) no idea where I'll wear it but I love it! My next goal is a gorgeous size 14 topshop dress I bought about 2 years ago but it's nowhere near zipping up haha. I'm officially 13 stone 3.. How tall are you?

Thankyou!! I'm 5ft 5 also :) but my boobs have shrunk (they were only a C cup to begin with!). Wooohooooo I can't wait to go goal shopping :)

Had a bad bad bad couple of days! Back on it today though. Getting weighed on Monday after a week and half but don't think I've lost anything.. it's my own fault though.

Been shopping today and bought some flat shoes and a nice dress! I've spent about 300 quid on clothes the past 2 weeks, I'm addicted!!!!!! Also bought a gorgeous basquey type thing from la senza but it doesn't fit yet. I'm saving it for a couple of months time :)

Got to be 100% the next 2 weeks. Going to see my friend DJ in Manchester on Friday 29th so need to lose some before the night out! Fingers crossed I can be good!

Being good again today. I hope I've lost a couple of lb before tomorrows WI. Got on the scales this morning and weighed in at 13st half a pound which is the same as I weighed a few days ago, on fri morning I think I was about 13st 2 so I don't think I've put anything on thankfully.

Once again ive hardly drank any water. I struggle so much with this! If anyone has any good tips for drinking all the water I would be grateful.

Watched the marathon coverage on telly today and had a little tidy up. Got loads more cleaning to do though! Just having a break with a choc tetra watching Jamie's 30 Min Meals (droooooool looks so good!)

Hi Felix - I find the water hard too, so I've taken to keeping a 2 litre bottle on my desk - I give myself the morning to empty it and then I refill it for the afternoon. Works quite well except for when I have meetings etc because I keep having to go to the loo - and as you know, when you are drinking that much, when you have to go, you have to go :)

Being good again today. I hope I've lost a couple of lb before tomorrows WI. Got on the scales this morning and weighed in at 13st half a pound which is the same as I weighed a few days ago, on fri morning I think I was about 13st 2 so I don't think I've put anything on thankfully.

Once again ive hardly drank any water. I struggle so much with this! If anyone has any good tips for drinking all the water I would be grateful.

Watched the marathon coverage on telly today and had a little tidy up. Got loads more cleaning to do though! Just having a break with a choc tetra watching Jamie's 30 Min Meals (droooooool looks so good!)

I drink a full glass at a time. Every time I go to the fridge I drink a full glass. I have 2 when I wake up, one with my physillium 30-60 mins before every shake & one just before I have the shake. I fill up a 1.5l bottle of water & keep it in the fridge & when I've done 2 I chill out a bit & only have it when I'm thirsty.

On the days when I'm at work I have a 1.5l bottle of water on my desk I just keep swigging from.

Wow, that sounds excessive now I wrote it, lol!

I've become obsessed with watchinhg food programmes, I couldn't do it the first week or so & now I can't stop. It doesn't bother me though, I like seeing it!

Haven't updated for a while... Not been 100% but I haven't been too bad. Getting weighed tomorrow and my scales are showing a couple of lb loss and a 12 in front!!!!!!!!!! I won't take that as official weight though so I'll probably still be in the 13's cos I don't see me losing more than 3lb tomorrow.

Came home early from work as I was owed some time back and haven't really made use of my time at home! Washed the pots and that's about it. Baked some cupcakes for work last night and icing them today. Forgot to get the butter out the fridge so it's rock hard and I'm sat like a lemon waiting for it to soften!

Got changed when I came home and I don't look too bad! My arms are so massive and wobbly though they don't seem to be getting any smaller :( I took a pic to show my progress so far in my new polka dot size 14 dress!

:)

Attachments

• image-1661068808.jpg
    image-1661068808.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 43
You look lovely and slim, great waist and there's nothing wrong with your arms! Fingers crossed you're in the 12s tomorrow. :) xx

rachele said:
You look lovely and slim, great waist and there's nothing wrong with your arms! Fingers crossed you're in the 12s tomorrow. :) xx

Thank you :) I need to get some weights for the bingo wings then I'll be happier with them haha

Back