Fell off plan :(

justnowillpower

Hi guys I'm so so so fed up with myself I could just cry :(. Been on track now for almost 3 wks and today for some reason I completely fell off plan by munching down on a whole block if Tesco Brie cheese !!!! It has almost 700 cals !!!! U had no idea it would be do bad and have just picked and picked at it all day until its done :(. Don't know why I did this as my weigh in is tomorrow ???? Anyone else having the same problem

Biff xxx

You did an on plan off plan though - so well done for that. Could have been something hideous to take you out of ketosis. It'll probably stall you a teeny bit but not so much. Cheese was the one big thing that did for me always - still does - when I used to "cheat" it was always with cheese. Trouble is, I think maybe that's why it's so blooming hard to resist sometimes, cause you know it won't take you out of ketosis, so whilst it might not show on the scales, it might help to think what you could have lost had you not given in :)

Thx noodles. I've been dreaming of cheese all week so hopefully now I've had it I will be ok for another while, have to say it was gorgeous though lol

Biff xxx

Yuuuuuck brie is horrible!! Try and work out what the trigger was though so you can avoid it next time.Perhaps you can have an allowed protein meal to stop eating things you shouldn't be.

maybe you should allow yourself a small amount once a week and practice being controlled about the situation.
I think its important to be able to be around certain food types without be scared of eating the whole block.

wouldnt it be great if you could just have a piece of something (anything) and be happy with just one. I know Id love to get to that point.

I totally empathise. Fell off off plan today. Went to the seaside and was surrounded by tasty carbs. Didnt have any bars left so went carb crazy. Back on tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for ur support xxx. I went completely off plan yesterday as I was really down and I tend to eat when I'm emotional. To be honest I didn't even enjoy the food and now I feel I'm back to square one today... Hopefully it won't be too hard to get back on track :(

Biff xxx

I would say the same as above. Kept quiet though as I said the same to someone in the Facebook group.. Don't buy it then the temptation isn't there.. But I got my head bitten off lol! I know it isn't always that easy. Hope you've got back on track x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weighed in and I stayed the same weight wise. All set for new week though. Im not buying any carbs but family are carbaholics :) will resist

Back