Fell off the wagon big time. HELP!

baileybu

I'm feeling decidedly pathetic. Two wi's down the line, total of 6.5lb lost out of 86lb to loose and I've fallen off the wagon.
We had a lite party for the kids on Monday night (right after wi) and feels like ive not stopped munching since.

We had a fridge full of goodies and they'd all be binned if I didnt eat them so I guess the reluctance to chuck food away has overridden all my good intentions.

Help!

Hello baileybu, came across this post accidentally. Hows it been going since you posted?? I'm exactly the same.... Either have to bin EVERYTHING or consume it all in one sit in.

Let us know how the rest of the weeks been... xx

Hi flutterby,

I kept it off our discussion cos in the scheme of things my binges are still relatively minor! Still can't stop mind you. Have to go out, only thing working. My two kids seem as bad as me!
I've just stared on the mini pill and have now been bleeding for 10 days so feeling pretty grim. Plus had cold from hell for 4 weeks so Blaming it in part on that.
That said tonight I must have Chinese food, nothing else will do!
Gonna chalk this week up to one of those things and keep telling myself tomorrow is another day!
How are you?

Lol! Today was definitely a day for Chinese then! Wasn't as bad as I thought, was just a nice evening really. And your evening??

Full of Chinese, then a double decker now onto weetabix (with caramel sauce)
God almighty. I sound pregnant! No can't possibly be just weird cravings due to pill. Glad you had good night.
Aisha, thanks, some weeks are hard. I need to loose weight so I don't get diabetes, had it in both my pregnancies so high risk even without weight. And obviously all the other issues. I want to do it while the kids are little because I don't want to pass my weight issues to them and I don't want then to be aware of my dieting. They are both under 3 so hopefully they'll not notice.
Thank you, that may well have just made me focus myself again!
Good luck both
X

Last edited:
baileybu said:
Full of Chinese, then a double decker now onto weetabix (with caramel sauce)
God almighty. I sound pregnant! No can't possibly be just weird cravings due to pill. Glad you had good night.

Give yourself the weekend off. Just eat what you want, when you want and don't let there be any room for guilt. Get it out your system. We'll start again on Monday :) xx

Another family party tomorrow so pointing not an option.
Do you find yourself drinking gallons after Chinese. Had two pints of water in last hour alone!

Hello baileybu and Aisha! Hope the two of you have had a good day...

Had every intention of 'starting again' today BUT then, I ate a whole bag of mini doughnuts and a big bag of ready salted crisps. Feeling very guilty. Hope you are both well and had more success today than I did...x

Hi both,

Wi tonight. I maintained which, as I was very naughty all week amazes me.
Am back to behaving now but only since this morning. Had the scales showed a half stone increase I would not have been surprised!
Half a pound to go to my first half stone and 5lb to 5% loss. I am now focussed!

Hope you both well

X

Hi ladies, I'm very disappointed in two weeks I put on 4 pounds I felt so ashamed,hopefully it was first and last time I felt that way.Have to start acting responsibly,wish u all the best u doing great

I know the feeling! I've only started dieting this week, although i've been on and off dieting over the years and had moments where I got off track with it. I found that having them made me want to try harder afterwards. I am really dreading it coming up christmas with all the parties that will be happening, urgh!!

Back