Fell off the wagon!

ladyantionette

Well managed to originally loose 7lbs and I fell off the wagon 3 weeks ago and put most of it back on!

Need some motivation really to get me going again - im debating trying extra easy? Could anyone recommend that over green/red? I tend to do all green days - but previously my weight loss slowed right down, so am considering throwing in a few red days?

Going to weigh Saturday to see the damage - then will see how much I need to loose!

Nice to be back!:wave_cry:

Hello,

Im in the same boat - fell off the wagon after loasing 13lbs and really struggling to get back on at the moment!

My problem is my social life - i just cant say no when everyone else is drinking or eating out - i need to learn some restraint.

Anyway, i originally started doing EE and my losses were smaller so i tend to stick to red days, i like the restricions on carbs and the second HE's really help! There are some really good red day threads and diaries for inspiration.

Am a big fan of fish weeks too so throw these in now and again when i need a boost (thread on here somewhere)

Hope you manage to get back in the zone, and if you do, drag me back in there with you will you! xx

hi! you two sound just like me!! lost 19 lbs now lost the plot! not been to class for 2 weeks because i have been sooo bad! I cant stop eating like a pig! I do red days tried a few ee and ss so just gave in! gonna re start from tom, and do red days as getting down now. Good luck to you all.xx

Hi guys, can I join in?? Iv lost the willpower and motivation this week too :(

I seem to be yo-yo-ing and its doing my head in. I lose a bit, then STS, then have a good loss, and then a gain, etc. Grrrr. I had a bad weekend with it being mothers day and that's it...cant get back on track now.

I went through a stage like this last year and stopped the plan completely, and put all my weight back on :( I am determined not to do that this time, but my patterns seem so familiar.

A really really big meaningful kick up the butt is needed, if anyone wants the honour?? lol xx

ha ha what are we like! right lets stop the moaning and start again! lets get back on it ladies! start a fresh tom! kep each other posted on how we are doing?xx

I'm going to disagree with Amanda...

Don't fresh start tomorrow.... FRESH START RIGHT NOW!!!

If you wait until tomorrow, that will be ANOTHER meal (and whatever snacks/treats you eat later) that you will be behind. START NOW!!!!

As for you TT (Vicki) - Motivational kick start - Cross off your first Mini Goal... You've made your first stone!!!!! Get that shiny sticker on your signature - YOU'VE EARNED IT!!!!

HTH!!!!

Hello,

Im in the same boat - fell off the wagon after loasing 13lbs and really struggling to get back on at the moment!

My problem is my social life - i just cant say no when everyone else is drinking or eating out - i need to learn some restraint.

Anyway, i originally started doing EE and my losses were smaller so i tend to stick to red days, i like the restricions on carbs and the second HE's really help! There are some really good red day threads and diaries for inspiration.

Am a big fan of fish weeks too so throw these in now and again when i need a boost (thread on here somewhere)

Hope you manage to get back in the zone, and if you do, drag me back in there with you will you! xx
I'm dragging you back into the zone. Bump there you go, back in there again, nothing tastes better than slim!!!

Can I join in? Lost 27lbs since christmas but fallen off the wagon big time this week. Need a good shove! It's WI day tomorrow and I'm dreading it. STS last week but know it'll be my first gain tomorrow. Sorry for the moan but I'm feeling useless!

Ah hun dont feel useless!!!! It may not be as bad as you expect. And if its any consolation I am `100% on plan since January and only lost 0.5lbs yesterday, so just pick yourself up and draw a line under and start again.

Thank you hollys nan!

Just have to stay in the zone now! I just wish I had the motivation I had a month ago... nothing has changed, the plan was working, I was really enjoying cooking, feeling better, getting compliments etc so why did I fall off?? And why is it so hard to get back on?!

i know, your so good for a while then bang, its gone? its upsetting and hard to get back on track but we can and we will! i have to, got lots to loose and only 5 months now to do it!!!! off to shops now to get some yummy food for some yummy sw recipies! coome on we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we did before!!!!!!!!

I also need to hang my head in shame.

I've done reasonably well at slimming world before, getting from 14stone to 12st 10.

I moved areas and i didn't love the group available so found it hard to stick with them. I looked around the area but they are all run by the same girl.

My weight has crept up but never goes higher than 13stone ish and i feel it straight away and i'm able to get the few extra pounds off.

I joined weight watchers online recently as I wanted to start something and i saw their iphone app and thought i'd give it a go, but i really can not get my head around it

i'm also the biggest binge eater ever - sat down to get through a load of work on my day off (i work full time but im doing a post grad course as well) and i've eaten, sorry to mention it if you are being good but, an egg mc muffin meal with coffee and pancakes, a couple of yoghurts, some fruit, a pack of crisps, a double decker a wispa bar and a sandwich by 3pm!

Now i feel awful and i've come back to the site and the SW section as i seriously need to get some motivation

Sorry for the huge post x

No need to be ashamed Ceri - there's loads of us at it, as you can see from this thread!

Ah hun dont feel useless!!!! It may not be as bad as you expect. And if its any consolation I am `100% on plan since January and only lost 0.5lbs yesterday, so just pick yourself up and draw a line under and start again.

Aw thankyou hollys nan - you're lovely. A line has been drawn and I'm back with the plan. 100% for me from now on!

Just have to stay in the zone now! I just wish I had the motivation I had a month ago... nothing has changed, the plan was working, I was really enjoying cooking, feeling better, getting compliments etc so why did I fall off?? And why is it so hard to get back on?!

I know the feeling ElleJay - my motivation has lapsed too. I've been so so focused for 3 months, then all of a sudden wallop - fell off the wagon. And not once but several times this week. No more though!

i know, your so good for a while then bang, its gone? its upsetting and hard to get back on track but we can and we will! i have to, got lots to loose and only 5 months now to do it!!!! off to shops now to get some yummy food for some yummy sw recipies! coome on we can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we did before!!!!!!!!

Loving your positivity Amanda! Yes we CAN do it, and we WILL. As you say, we did it before and we can do it again. I have to say it's such a relief to commit to getting back on plan and talking to you lovely people. I've been feeling so down about it this past week. Onwards and downwards ladies - *mwah!*

I am feeling at the minute that I am doing everything right even having maximum 7 syns a day measuring and weighing HEx and still its coming off so slowly. Been so good not going out, not touched alcohol for about 7 weeks, and when the slow loss starts it is very hard to motivate myself. Still, I am in the zone, bad weekend coming up staying with friends, but come Monday morning (before W I unfortunately) I will be back on plan. My c said she will have a one to one with me when she comes back off her hols if I am still the same, to fast forward me! Wonder what that means, she knows I wouldnt be able to do success express, all them blinking veg! ha ha, we will get there girls, lets just keep at it. It is nice to know there are others out there finding it a little difficult, if you know what I mean, it makes you feel yr not alone, but I still am very happy for all the people who lose masses (just envious) ha ha!

Hi can I join too... I also fall off the wagon every weekend, I get weighed on Wednesday nights, I come away from group feeling really motivated so I'm 100 0/0 Wednesday Thursday and Friday, then come Friday night I just can't resist treats- alcohol takeaways or chocolate what ever the rest of the family are eating... I have lost all my will power and that's how the rest of my weekend goes
Come Monday morning I'm back in the zone. I've lost 11 lb since jan the 4th and I have about another stone to lose but the weight lose has slowed down now and I need to stick with it at the weekend and learn to say no to the treats :(
I don't understand why I get like this as I enjoy all the foods on slimming world and feel really satisfied inthe week grrrrr shell x

Ok, so 1st 100% day for nearly 3 weeks today. Been to gym and done 35mins cardio. Feeling good! : )
Plan to start taking it one day at a time, but I know I've got a day out with friends on Friday and will be drinking, so kind of thinking what's the point might as well start Monday. I know that's wrong!! : (

Chunkymonkee said:
Hi can I join too... I also fall off the wagon every weekend, I get weighed on Wednesday nights, I come away from group feeling really motivated so I'm 100 0/0 Wednesday Thursday and Friday, then come Friday night I just can't resist treats- alcohol takeaways or chocolate what ever the rest of the family are eating... I have lost all my will power and that's how the rest of my weekend goes
Come Monday morning I'm back in the zone. I've lost 11 lb since jan the 4th and I have about another stone to lose but the weight lose has slowed down now and I need to stick with it at the weekend and learn to say no to the treats :(
I don't understand why I get like this as I enjoy all the foods on slimming world and feel really satisfied inthe week grrrrr shell x

Hey,
I'm the same with weekends. I think its a bit psychological tho. I work hard all week and kind of tell myself I deserve a treat at the weekend. Pretty stupid really when it just cancels out the good work! : ( x

Hi ellejay What is it with the weekends? Why do we feel the need to treat ourselves all the time... Looking on the bright side if I can just get to target I know I will be able to maintain now.
I get weighed tomorrow so an extra good day fir me I think :) wish me luck !! Shell x

Back