Fellow Lipotrim Dieters

Yes we can

Hi Everyone

I started Lipotrim yesterday and all going well so far (feeling very tired today from 5pm onwards so just relaxing) I have done lipotrim before only lasted 3 weeks though!! Just wondering I have read a few comments about exercising but I do bootcamp and have been doing it for months, will I be able to keep it up??

Its great to read everyone's comments and has really got me through the evening and away from the kitchen so feel free to share your experience!! Still have to have my 3rd shake and will probably head to bed early !!

Thanks

Lol... i had plenty of eary nights at the start!!!

RE: the Bootcamp!! Is it really intense?? I wouldn't do anything for the first week or so and even then i was told nothing too strenuous!!!

Eeeeep!!!

Hope it works for you hun!!!

x

Thanks Deezer I've been going to bootcamp and just taking it slightly easier then I normally would!! God you are doing great so far I wish I had loads of weeks lined up like you but I'm only on day 5 :(

It's very hard but everytime I feel like I need a pick me up I come on this website :) Its great !! Not looking forward to the wkend coming up its always my weakness !!!

Snap yes we can, I'm day 5 too and don't wiretap we'll soon have loads of weeks lined up :)

We sure will all with minus signs :)

That first weigh in will really give you a boost!!! After the first week!!! Time flies!!! : ) x

I had a sneaky peek- I know I know I shouldn't, but if it is what it is now, on Monday I'll be very happy! To be honest I'll be happy with any loss I just needed a little boost :)

Deezer said:
You will do just great!!! : ) x

Deezer how much exercise do you do ??

Deezer said:
I walk nearly everyday with my dogs and I swim about 3 times a week! X

Thanks deezer I havnt exercised at all this week but next week I'm going to see what difference it makes x

Deezer do you feel that exercise helps with weight lose? I'm starting week 4 on Monday and considering going back to gym. I want to lose another 3 stone but dont think I can stick on 100% for any more than another 4 weeks. I'm really struggling this week. X

Yeah it definately helps i think!! I found swimming really helped last week!!! I picked at a few things at the weekend!!! But still lost 6lb x

Back