Fellow Night shift workers

HPSaucy

Will get there one day!
Hi all,

Sat here on my Night shift thinking about food (as usual!) and wondered what you all do plan wise?

I have tried not to eat but was peckish so had some pineapple and an Alpen Light, as its now Tuesday morning do you add it to Tuesday's diary or still Mondays? Do you get to midnight and then switch? Not sure what to do?

X

When I did WW or SW and was on nights I counted my days sort of as normal. My day started when I got up and ended when I went to bed. The fact it straddled 2 days didn't really matter :)

Thanks for that, think I'll do that too as I didn't eat my HEB yesterday so I can use my alpen light for that.

Roll on 7am as I'm starting to feel hungry again and think I'll eat breakfast before going to bed,

Do you no longer do nights? X

I work nights and do what Starlight says. I also plan my meals so I'll have a free food breakfast and keep my HEA and HEB to use during the night, whether it's a sandwich or a bowl of weetabix.

Gill2401 said:
I work nights and do what Starlight says. I also plan my meals so I'll have a free food breakfast and keep my HEA and HEB to use during the night, whether it's a sandwich or a bowl of weetabix.

That's a good idea, ended up having a few slices of ham before I went to bed as wanted something free and quick and didn't know what to have.

Only started doing Nights again in the last couple of months having not done any for a few years, they really screw my body clock up, in a way I wish we did a week of Nights, we do 2 Nights, 2 Lates and 2 Earlies then 3 days off once every 5 or 6 weeks and I'm always exhausted x

i agree with starlight an gill, with your shifts changing it probable easiest to track.
i go midnight to midnight but i do permanent nights, tried a few ways but thats best for me. i think because i need my 2 HEXa's for milk in the vats of coffee i drink :p

Back