• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

felt hungry have I done the right thing?

sailor_Jack

Gonna be slim again
S: 16st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st4lb Loss: 2st0lb(12.28%)
Not at all. But dont make a habbit of it as you will be eating into you food allowance of another day. Try and get into a routine of when yo have your shakes/flapjacks. When i have a shake i make it with double the amount of water, so i end up stuffed as a fat piggy. Or yo could try having 1/2 a flapjack with a load of water then have the other half later on.

Hey... at least you didn't launch yourself at the fridge... it's not in the plan but try not to do it again as the diet is very calorie and nutrient specific - drink more whether water or black coffee etc and keep yourself busy xxx

madhousemum

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
well done for not hitting the fridge that is one big accheivment i hold off in the morning for my shake as long as i can i have first one at 12pm then 4pm then 8-9pm and i get through the day fine. hope you manage it ok hun let us know xxxx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
As others have said, well done for not emptying the fridge. Spread your shakes out if you can. I find I can be hungrier if I have my first shake too early other days I don't. I make my shakes up with 400-450mls of water so am feeling stuffed at the mo having just had my last shake for the day. Some people suggest splitting shakes and having 4 or 6 smaller meals rather than 3. I tend to go for a black coffee if I'm feeling peckish and am fed up with water.

Good luck hun.

x

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I find if i have a shake at 11/12, 4pm then 9pm and have tea and water in between then i dont feel hungry. If you get into a routine then your body will know when its going to get fed and its alot happier :)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Not the worse thing...but also not the best... You are only allow 1 flapjack a day!! Like others have said add more water to your shakes or split them down into half and add more water as well ... i used 500mls to half a shake!
On day 6 you shouldn't be truely hunger, its more than likely lack of water or head hunger you just need to break the habit
But could have been worse x