Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ferb's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by ferb, 7 April 2010 Social URL.

1. ferb

ferb Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8.5lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I've been back at SW this time since the end of August when my son was 5 weeks old, I had continued going to group for about half my pregnancy but stopped going as I was paying, weighing and staying, but I wasn't following the plan at all in between. I had started my pregnancy with the best of intentions - I was going to follow the plan and only put on baby weight, but a combination of morning sickness and exhaustion meant that I didn't, and in some ways it was my previous sucess (I had lost 3st) that was my ultimate downfall - I found it hard to keep my motivations to stick to plan knowing that I could lose any excess weight once the baby arrived by simply following the plan again. So in August I found myself 4st heavier than I was pre-pregnancy.

The first few months went really well, I was losing an average of 2.5lbs a week and by Christmas I had lost 2st 7lbs. Then a combination of Christmas, New Year, a week at Disneyland Paris and my son's christening saw me gain 1st in a month. I then yo-yoed for the next couple of months until I finally got below my pre-Christmas weight last week.

My next target is to reach my pre-pregnancy weight - I need to lose another 1st 8.5lbs which I would love to do by my friend's hen do at the beginning of June, but realistically I would like to achieve it by the beginning of August.

Despite being good this week I have a feeling that I'm going to show a gain or sts tonight at WI (I weigh myself most mornings) and I don't know why - I didn't have any easter eggs and I think I have followed the plan all week, so I have decided to start this diary to keep me on track.

So:

Wednesday - Green (As I'm still breastfeeding I get an extra Healthy Extra)
    Breakfast - 28g Bran Flakes (HEB) with a splash of milk (and I do mean a splash, I put about as much in my cereal as everyone else puts in their tea and then drain it when the cereal is wet - I don't like milk!) 1/2 syn

Lunch - Jacket Potato with 56g Cheddar (2xHEA) and baked beans

Snack - Cup of tea 1/2 syn for milk and an apple

Dinner - Jacket Potato with 56g Cheddar (2xHEB) and baked beans (repetitive I know)
    Tesco Toffee ice cream cone - 8.5 syns

Last edited: 7 April 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yay - welcome to slimming world and minis! Menu is looking good, but you're having some dinner later right? I'm the same as you with milk and cereal, hehe x

4. ferb

ferb Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8.5lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh yes, definitely having dinner as well (Have edited to add).

Had my weigh in tonight and have gained 1lb which is annoying as I can't see a real reason why, but I'm not going to dwell on it, just move on and hopefully have a good loss next week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.