ferrero rocher recipe please!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by chunkymonkey84, 12 January 2011.

1. chunkymonkey84

chunkymonkey84 New Member

Hey guys! I'm new to this! Just wondered of anyone has the recipe for the ferrero rochers?! I know u can do them with either weetabix or scan bran but have lost the recipe!! Doh!! And they are my favorite choccy treat!! Rejoined last week!!
  2. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate 2011 is MY year!!

I haven't made these before, but if you do a search in the recipes sub-forum you'll probably find it there.
  3. Mala23

Mala23 Well-Known Member

Hiya! I live for these! I use 3 tbs of nutella and 3 weetabix. Crush the weetabix but not too much! Melt the nutella in the microwave and mix into the weetabix. Make little balls to fill a mini fairy cake case (you can get these from sainsburys) and put in the fridge to cool. 1syn each. You could add golden syrup but it tastes better without X
  4. chunkymonkey84

chunkymonkey84 New Member

Ahh cool! I have read so many different ways of doing them that I wasn't sure!! Thanks for that !