1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

ferrero rocher recipe please!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by chunkymonkey84, 12 January 2011 Social URL.

1. chunkymonkey84

chunkymonkey84 New Member

Hey guys! I'm new to this! Just wondered of anyone has the recipe for the ferrero rochers?! I know u can do them with either weetabix or scan bran but have lost the recipe!! Doh!! And they are my favorite choccy treat!! Rejoined last week!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    I haven't made these before, but if you do a search in the recipes sub-forum you'll probably find it there.
  4. Mala23

Mala23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hiya! I live for these! I use 3 tbs of nutella and 3 weetabix. Crush the weetabix but not too much! Melt the nutella in the microwave and mix into the weetabix. Make little balls to fill a mini fairy cake case (you can get these from sainsburys) and put in the fridge to cool. 1syn each. You could add golden syrup but it tastes better without X
  5. chunkymonkey84

chunkymonkey84 New Member

Ahh cool! I have read so many different ways of doing them that I wasn't sure!! Thanks for that !
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.