• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fever, swollen glands and chest infection. Do i contiue or not?? Help

mrschatterbox

2012..my year2b a size 10
As my title says I'm not feeling so great. I'm on day 3 today and not at ALL hungry. I did manage two boiled eggs, for protein rather than hunger. I just feel soooo weak. What should I do?? I'm proud I've hit day three but feel like I'll pass out any minute. My temp was just under 40 about two hours ago. Help :(. I also keep seeing shadows and stars. Omg I'm losing the plot. But I'm serious

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mrschatterbox

Anyone?? :(1

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
I've delayed starting for the same thing you have babe but I think if I were on day 3 I'd keep going. Plenty of warm water, paracetomol and a wee trip to the docs to see if you need an antibiotic. Get to your bed and try and sleep it off. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. If you NEED to eat have another egg or some chicken xxx

lealee

I've delayed starting for the same thing you have babe but I think if I were on day 3 I'd keep going. Plenty of warm water, paracetomol and a wee trip to the docs to see if you need an antibiotic. Get to your bed and try and sleep it off. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. If you NEED to eat have another egg or some chicken xxx

I totaly agree with u there xxx hope ur both feeling better soon xx
:)

mrschatterbox

scooterchick said:

Awe thanks babe. I did go to see my dr earlier on and he said lots of water etc. I didn't tell him about the diet though. I just didn't want him to try to talk me out of it.
My CDC ended up popping in on me and just from seeing me she said I need to up my sugar levels. I'm anaemic too which doesn't help. I had a bottle of lucozade and instantly feel better. I was doing so well and am gutted but I'm having a few days off to recover. I'll watch what I eat though. Thanks for the advice. Mucho appreciated. Hope u feel better too x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Sending wishes mrschatterbox for a speedy recovery!

mrschatterbox

Aaaaaw thank you Mini :)