Fever, swollen glands and chest infection. Do i contiue or not?? Help

mrschatterbox

2012..my year2b a size 10
As my title says I'm not feeling so great. I'm on day 3 today and not at ALL hungry. I did manage two boiled eggs, for protein rather than hunger. I just feel soooo weak. What should I do?? I'm proud I've hit day three but feel like I'll pass out any minute. My temp was just under 40 about two hours ago. Help :(. I also keep seeing shadows and stars. Omg I'm losing the plot. But I'm serious

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anyone?? :(1

I've delayed starting for the same thing you have babe but I think if I were on day 3 I'd keep going. Plenty of warm water, paracetomol and a wee trip to the docs to see if you need an antibiotic. Get to your bed and try and sleep it off. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. If you NEED to eat have another egg or some chicken xxx

I've delayed starting for the same thing you have babe but I think if I were on day 3 I'd keep going. Plenty of warm water, paracetomol and a wee trip to the docs to see if you need an antibiotic. Get to your bed and try and sleep it off. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow. If you NEED to eat have another egg or some chicken xxx

I totaly agree with u there xxx hope ur both feeling better soon xx
:)

scooterchick said:

Awe thanks babe. I did go to see my dr earlier on and he said lots of water etc. I didn't tell him about the diet though. I just didn't want him to try to talk me out of it.
My CDC ended up popping in on me and just from seeing me she said I need to up my sugar levels. I'm anaemic too which doesn't help. I had a bottle of lucozade and instantly feel better. I was doing so well and am gutted but I'm having a few days off to recover. I'll watch what I eat though. Thanks for the advice. Mucho appreciated. Hope u feel better too x

Aaaaaw thank you Mini :)

Back