FFF diary

mmmm chilli and wedges.... that may feature in my menu very soon.. sounds great :D I wouldnt worry too much about your healthy extras, i havent had either today. i thinks its ok as long as you usually have them...im sure its just to be certain u are getting enough dairy/fibre. the odd missed one probably wont hurt xxx

It was really tasty Karen - used tomatoes, passata, onions mushrooms, peppers and carrots to bulk it out a bit and extra lean mince of course! I'm taking some to work today with cauli rice - my first try at this so we'll see what I think! :D

how did the cauli-rice go lesley? Hope you've had a good day (other than hazrdous roads :) ) xx

Cauli rice was great - and another way of packing more speed foods into the meal! ;)
I had a terrible day with snow yesterday and I've taken the day off today - typically there isn't a sign of new snow yet! The roads are very slippy though and the temperature is dropping so they'll be causing problems anyway!
I'm struggling to remember what I ate yesterday (Wednesday) and seem to have missed a few days off here somehow!!
B - Cricous but was still hungry so also had oats so simple & milk!!!
I obviously knew I was going to be stuck in the car and not get any lunch - well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
S - banana
S - apple
D - S/W chilli & S/W chips

Today so far....

B - Cricous (last portion)
L - Aloo Gobi (I defrosted that for yesterday and didn't get round to it!)

I do seem to have eaten a lot of potatoes this week after not having many in the previous 2 weeks! I think that's going to impact on my WI so need to make a conscious effort not to have any more before Monday!

today has ended up being a bit of a picky one :(

B - Cricous (last portion)
L - Aloo Gobi - ate about half and decided I didn't want it so had 1 scanbran with chaumes cheese (2 syns) + satsuma
S - SF jelly (.5 syn)
D - pea & ham soup, 2 x scan bran 1 with chaumes (2 syns) 1 with LC triangle

So I'm thinking that the scan bran can be my HEB and I've had some milk & LC for HEA and 4.5 syns. I want something else but I don't know what.......

I'm still not doing as well as I was at the start and I don't know why! :(
Yesterday:
B - Strange cottage cheese & banana pancake thing
L - 12 speed soup
S - Satsuma
D - tandoori chicken & salad
3 x Vodka & diet coke
S - 4 x crabsticks

Today:
B - Oats so simple & milk
L - Alpen lite bar & SF jelly
S - banana
S - 4 x crabsticks
D - Paella (3 syns) for chorizo
3 x vodka & coke

Thanks Jane :) I think I'm going to need that good luck tomorrow as first the snow and then the weekend have thrown me completely to pot! :( I knew weekends were going to be an issue for me because we have always (and I mean 20 yrs worth of always :p) used them to have lots of beer and takeaways! OH has worked nights for the majority of the time we've been married so weekends are 'our time' and practically the only time we see each other! Anyway I'll carry on trying and I'm sure I'll hit the balance right in the end! Just wish i'd have started this in the summer and I'd hopefully have had some kind of stability by now! :cry:

Well despite my misgivings I've managed to drop another 3.5 pounds this week which means I've broken the 1 stone barrier and earned myself my first shiny!! :gimi:

Hi Lesley,

Just been reading through your diary & loved how you actually track on here everything you've had for the day...Think i may have to borrow this idea...

Congratualtions on such a good loss in just 3 weeks...today was also my third weigh in and have lost 11lbs :)

Keep up the good work & look forward to reading more of your entries xxxx

p.s I'm also doing it from home & weighing on a monday and just curious how you get the "shiney" in your signature?? t.i.a xx

Awwhh thanks! It's nice to know someone reads even if not everyone comments :p Well done on your loss - it's that kind of return for the hard work that's keeping me going :)

The awards are in the 'off topic' thread
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-off-topic/122943-stickers.html

This is the one stone one and I've split it up so you can see what the format should look like. Choose the one you want then go into your signature and click to edit and paste it in there

http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/images/awards_images/1_stone.jpg

and then add at the end

Sunday;
naughty brekkie :eek:
2 bacon medallions + egg + mushrooms + tomatoes in 2 slices of warburtons white medium bread from a large loaf :eek: (7syns?)
L - banana & plum
S - Apple
D - Paella (3 syns)
S - jelly sweets (0.5 Syns)
3 x Crabsticks
White chocolate vodka - I only had one but it was a big one! Haven't a clue on the syns but god it's gorgeous!

Monday: back on track...... :p

B - Oats so simple (HEB)+ skimmed milk from HEA
S - banana
L - Pea & Ham & other veg soup
Shape zero
Plum
D - S/W chips
Cottage cheese & veg pie (lined small pyrex dish with 4 slices bavarian dry cured ham with fat removed. Chopped red & yellow peppers, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes into dish. sliced babybel cheese and placed on top of veg. Mixed half tub of FF cottage cheese with 4 eggs and poured mixture over veg. Grated 28g low low chedder over top and placed the excess ham into the middle and baked in oven) Very yummy and I reckon about 6 syns for whole thing. I did eat half though! :eek:

hiya! thort id pop by n have a nosey - ive got a diary on here but no1 ever writes on it apart from myself lol! :p i love reading through your diary entries! :) love noseying what other people eat so i know im kinda on the right track aswell :) will look forward to following it :)x

I've just popped by yours and posted :D

Tuesday:
B: Oats so simple (HEB) + Milk (part HEA)
S: tangerine
L: fuddle @ work :eek: cous cous salad, mixed bean salad, top of a slice of quiche ( I left all the pastry) piece chocolate roll
D: Ham & pea & other veg soup, ryvita
S: options hot chocolate
I'm just going to count 10 syns for the day. I haven't a clue how to syn all the homemade fodder so best guestimate it is :rolleyes:

Weds:
B - Oats so simple HEB + milk from allowance (HEA)
S - Nectarine
L - S/W chilli with loads of veg & cauli rice
S - Apple
D - S/W chips + baked omelette with cottage cheese + veg + beans
S - options (2 syns)

Today
B - Oats so simple (HEB) with Milk from allowance (HEA) & banana
L - speed soup shape zero yogurt apple
D - chicken potato & spinich curry

It's cold again today folks so wrap up warm! ;)

evening meal changed last night and I made a huge chicken and prawn stirfry :) I added a couple of glugs of oyster sauce (1syn) and then had options & alpen lite bar (5 syns)

Today
B- Oats so simple + milk from allowance
L - left over stir fry
D - Tandoori chicken on salad

VODKA!!!!!!!!! and boy am I ready for it! :p

im gona have a glass of wine tonight I reckon! as ive got a few syns left and ive not had one in ages!!! the super speed soup im doing 4 tea? did u do the one thats on here? How long do i cook it for?xx

Sorry Zoe! I'm sure it's cooked by now though! :p I have vodka because it's only 2.5 syns a shot whereas wine is 6 syns for 175ml! I'd rather have 2.5 vodkas any day! :D

Back