FFS TWO giant malt loafs :(

pandora

finding my way again !
just went to the cashpoint at Tesco's & popped in fo a few bits when i noticed malt loat buy one get one free, not the standard size but the large size. In the basket it went, followed by Clover, cos Flora just don't cut it in the taste game.
just sat n scoffed the lot :( :(
xx:eek:

Draw a very solid line under it NOW, forget it and move on! There's no time like the present to get back on track - don't have to wait until tomorrow, next week or next month!

I fear you may see the results of this at the other end tomorrow!

going to have to throw the clover in the bin or else it will make its way onto toast tommorrow. That is exactly why i buy flora, cos it tastes naff on its own

Hi
Ok so you shouldnt of had it but just stop there its not the end of the world you can still do this and will.
Throw the clover in the bin put something on the clover so you cant have it and thats that,tommorrow is here soon,its only some malt loaf at least you have been eating all day.
think +ve now
love kirsty

great strategy to put washing up liquid on it before throwing it into the bin!! Nice one. Will use that myself...not that I have anything to throw away just now.

texasmorning

am i the only one thinkin ... mmmm malt loaf (tho i quite like it toasted wit flora all melted into it - but im not a big buttery fan so not alot of it nehu)
But still i wudnt feel bad bout it now - its dun n thers nutin u can do bout it cept jump bak on the wagon!!!
Go You!!!
Hope all is well
lynsay xx

shithappens.gif

oh dear, well as the others have said draw a big line under today and carry on tomorrow
we all have our days
you can do this look what you have lost so far
pat yourself on the back for doing so well and let the malt loaf memories fade to the distance

kaz xxx

Just one question Pandora..... why malt loaf..... is bleur.....:eek:

Back on track again today hun.... only a week and a bit to your hols.... then you can relax and enjoy yourself.....:D

Love

As everyone else has said - just put it behind you Pandora. Your fab losses so far are testiment to how much willpower and determination you have! I have no doubt is just an off day/week and you'll be back on the straight and narrow in no time.

When I saw the thread title I had to have a look as I had just done my shopping online at tesco's. My OH loves malt loaf so when the BOGOF offer popped up, I ordered it.

Now, I'm not usually a lover of malt loaf but as you know when dieting food you don't even like suddenly become very appealing, and in a moment of madness a few weeks ago I ate a big chunk of it with clover (I share your love of clover btw!) and have been craving malt loaf ever since :confused: .

Me thinks it wasn't just the BOGOF offer, or thinking that OH would enjoy it that inspired me to order it! I hope I am proved wrong when the shopping is delivered on Friday!

Sending +:vibes: xxx

Oh I'm with you on this one Cheryl - love malt loaf and would have been tempted myself! Find it hard to resist hot cross buns with lots of butter on too!

But as others have said - draw a line under it - start again and you'll be fine!

hhhmmmm, making me hungry!!! Mine is teacakes covered in butter, as my son loves them at the moment!! Hard to resist..Love

Just one question Pandora..... why malt loaf..... is bleur.....:eek:

Back on track again today hun.... only a week and a bit to your hols.... then you can relax and enjoy yourself.....:D

Love
have to disagree there hun, i LURVE the stuff !!!
xx

Back