FGS's Cambridge Days

fatgirlslims

is going all the way...
I'm feeling very optimistic! I've been on LL for two weeks and dropped 14lbs. Came off a week ago and have put on 5lbs. I couldn't cope with the lack of flexibility (and the expense) of LL - I have a very active lifestyle and wanted to add a meal, but was told I couldn't do LL lite because my bmi is over 30. So I'm moving to Cambridge (the diet, not the town :p) for SS+ and the 810 plan, and I'm excited at the prospect of ditching the weight!

I'm starting tomorrow, and intend to do SS+ for a week to kickstart and review with my counsellor after that. I'm going to count down the first 30 days here, and see what happens.

So, aiming to lose 20lbs in 30 days, starting on 24th May. Wish me luck!

And thank you for all the inspiring diaries already on here - I've read loads...

Hello FGS

Good luck on your journey I am hoping for a 20lb loss in 30 days.. I know its possible so just gotta do the work!

:wavey:Hello fatgirlslims,

I'm sure you'll find more choice with the cambridge products than with the LL ones from what I hear, which in itself may make the diet that bit easier to stay with too.
Good luck with your weight loss journey, 20lb in 30 days doesn't seem too impossible either on this diet :)

xxx

Back