Fibre suggestions to get things moving!!

They're good arent they!! lol

Have u got any tips to help me go? :)

Push really hard?? Jks..... lol

I would try the tips that have been said here, prunes, apricots. Wanna know how I solve a problem with stubborn poop, I eat loads and loads of grapes! If i'm normal and i eat loads i go too often, but i find on *week they help me go! becareful they can give you tummy ache! I find grapefruit helps too!

Push really hard?? Jks..... lol /QUOTE]

haha LMAO!!! Im going to go and buy some prunes they've got an F next to them in the slimming book and i can have 142g!! I duno if i like them tho lol i'll have to by apricots 2 just incase!

haha LMAO!!! Im going to go and buy some prunes they've got an F next to them in the slimming book and i can have 142g!! I duno if i like them tho lol i'll have to by apricots 2 just incase!

omg i love prunes!! my OH thinks im a scab, my mum says im old and my nana says that me and her have something in common!

i love stuffing pork with prunes!!!

Ok so im back from tesco armed with special purchase 8 pack of fat free activia, dried prunes, a pack of seedless red grapes and some beetroot!! :D

Hopefully i will be able to go after all this!! :p

I have a question though, there are only semi dried prunes in our SW books at 0.5 syns each but mine just say juicy dried prunes ready to eat, are they the same????

Thanks for all your help guys, i really apprechiate it :)

Kissme - Yes i did enjoy the prunes and have another helping with me today as after eating 72g of prunes, 1 activia yoghurt and an entire pack of grapes i still havent been!! lol

I will try the rhubarb and orange suggestions too - thanks

xx

Kissme - Yes i did enjoy the prunes and have another helping with me today as after eating 72g of prunes, 1 activia yoghurt and an entire pack of grapes i still havent been!! lol

I will try the rhubarb and orange suggestions too - thanks

xx

Aww i hoped you were going to tell us that you had poo poo pooped!! lol

thanx-the only reasson i asked is because somewhere in my brain i could have thought that when i used to attend class i overheard the consultant telling someone to remember to syn them

u can buy soluble fibre and it doesnt taste of anything and disolves into water. i just use that

fab suggestions so far! Can i just say that adding loads of fibre very quickly to your diet won't help - you need to slowly introduce it and keep drinking loads of water. Too much fibre than your body is used too will clog things up just as much as not eating enough so you need to drink more water to keep it 'soft' and moving!

I used to have this problem and was only going twice a week but since i've upped my water intake to 4l a day i go every day without fail. I eat lots of fruit and veg, some dried fruit, wholemeal pasta/rice/bread and nothing special....... i find activia gave me really bad tummy pains and didnt help get things moving at all, in fact it made me worse!

I guess everyone is different and you need to find what works for you but any drastic chang to your diet should be done slowly to be 'productive'! x x

Back