Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I have just bought this product as my bathroom activity has been none for the last 3 days and my tummy is really starting to bloat...sorry if tmi :eek:

I bought the sachets as that was the only thing left on the shelf, and I was wondering whether anyone are taking these sachets and in that case how many a day??

Also, it's day 17 for me and have been fine in this area with the shakes, and I started with the bars 3 days ago and that's when constipation seem to have kicked in, has anyone else found this to happen with the bars, or is it just coincidence??

Thanks for any advise....:)

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Yes I found the bars upset my rhythm a bit, but it wasnt justs that, the whole time on CD things were very hard even though I was drinking 5 and 6 litres of water daily so I started the fibersure and they help with both rhythm and softening

I was taking the capsules, I think though the sachets are pretty much the same, how much fiber does it say is in one sachet, I take 6 capsules per day equalling 6g of fiber, if one sachet contains in or around that, one is probably sufficient, if its half that then take 2 :)
    best of luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.