***fight the flab friday - hour by hour ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
Morning everyone
(thanks to IBIZA for the title)

hope everyone is well this morning and ready for another 100% day. Im busy today with work and mummy things but aiming to stay ON TRACK and get this blinkin flab OFF.
Have lost again this morning so the gain from the weekend is now OFF! has taken me 5 days but its now gone. next aim is 7lbs off for wedding weight!

have a good day everyone see you all later am going to put my after tummy tuck pictures up xxx

I feel demotivated today - yesterday I did a sneaky WI myself in the morning and the scales said 11.5, this morning.... 11.6! :( I've been 100%, so don't understand. I wouldn't mind a STS, but a gain?!

I've been to the loo and everything, so don't get it. I feel a bit bloated though so maybe that's why - although why would I be if I've been sticking to SS 100%?

Argghhh I should never have weighed myself, definitely won't be doing that anymore.

Well done Jess for shifting that weight! I hope you get the results you want when you want :) x

Hey Luci - I know how you feel. sneaky WI's are great as long as they register a loss but really demotivating if they dont. with you being 100% it WILL come off I PROMISE. keep your chin up and keep coming on here we will help xxx

Morning all..
Well been up since 5am... seems like been awake for ever this morning. .I dont know why my 2 year old wakes so early seeing as he would not go to bed til nine.. urghh and Nathan my older one was in bed at 7pm and up at 6pm..

Hope everyone has a good friday...... and 100% ready for the weekend. Cant believe how quickly the weeks go.

Im on my 13th week......... how has that happened..

Jess, your doing so well hon........ I am sure most of your flab is off already........

xxx

Hey Luci - I know how you feel. sneaky WI's are great as long as they register a loss but really demotivating if they dont. with you being 100% it WILL come off I PROMISE. keep your chin up and keep coming on here we will help xxx

Thank you, that has made me feel better :) I hope it does come off, I think once I'm in the 10's I'll be happy! I won't do anymore weigh-ins either :p

Keep up the good work, you've done amazingly well. xxx

Morning all..
Well been up since 5am... seems like been awake for ever this morning. .I dont know why my 2 year old wakes so early seeing as he would not go to bed til nine.. urghh and Nathan my older one was in bed at 7pm and up at 6pm..

Hope everyone has a good friday...... and 100% ready for the weekend. Cant believe how quickly the weeks go.

Jess, your doing so well hon........ I am sure most of your flab is off already........

xxx

13 weeks! That's incredible, I know I'm going to hit the 13 week mark at some point but it seems so far off to me.

It's strange how you think it's gone quickly, whereas for me it's been incredibly slow! Not that I mind, I don't have to think about impending A-levels in June, and all the revision I therefore need to be doing. Not to mention millions of essays I've been set recently...

It's so hard meeting up with friends for revision sessions, who will bring along loads of red bull and snacks to keep them going, I feel like I have no brain fuel because I'm barely eating! It's a psychological thing but it's still frustrating :(

Stress of CD + stress of weekly WI's + stress of A-levels + stress of revision + stress of "if I don't do well I won't get into university this year" + not even a bar of chocolate to keep the stress at bay = one very stressed out teenager. Argh. x

oh bless you Luci - if it makes you feel any better - I did CD when I did my a-levels for about a month and lost 10lbs but I was alot lighter then and didnt need to lose much!
I really feel for you it must be so difficult especially as everyone else is bringing all the food. Keep your chin up and Im sure you will get the grades you need and want and also the slim body too!

Ive just noticed we are the same height and are roughly trhe same weight but your goal weight is alot lower than mine - probably cos Im twice yr age!!!!!!

We can keep each other going xxx

Morning all..
Well been up since 5am... seems like been awake for ever this morning. .I dont know why my 2 year old wakes so early seeing as he would not go to bed til nine. urghh and Nathan my older one was in bed at 7pm and up at 6pm.

xxx

would like to think that it is but another 2st to get off yet want to get in size 10/12 trousers adn still only just getting in a 14!!!!

Really feel for you being up since 5 - Ive been up since 6 but thats in peace and quiet on the pc till kids get up about 6.45 xxx

Im just starting week 14 now and like you say dunno where the time goes!!!! not much longer now ......

Morning all

Nice title Jess!!!! LOL Better than 'Feed your face Friday!!'

Well full of the joys of Spring this morning, let's get this Friday work day out of the way and it's the weekend again - yee ha!! Last weekend of freedom in that next week sees SAT's and the start of GCSE's in our house...yuk!

Luci, I admire you for doing this with A levels looming. Good luck with everything!!

Curly - I really don't know how it works with young children and their sleep patterns. Late night should equal lie in, but NOOOO!!! Never mind, they will be teenagers before you know it and then try and Get them up!! Haha.

Have a brilliant day everyone 100% of pure shakes, bars and soups and oceans of water...

Sarah
x

Good morning lovely ladies.

Thank you everyone who took time to read my rant on yesterdays hour by hour thread and reply. I was so upset yesterday. 90% of the time my Mother in law is sweetness and light, but when she get her head up her a*se about something we all know about it. Still woken up with death breath this morning, so I can't have done too much damage ketosis wise. Thank god she had cooked roast chicken.

Woken up with a really sore throat, had h2b take a little look at the old tonsils and surprise surprise, they're apparently the size, shape and colour of an infected scrotum. Nice. I get tonsillitis every winter, at least once a month between October and late February but the doctor always tell me they won't think about taking my tonsils out unless I suffer all year round. Never been ill with it in May, so we'll see what they have to say about it. Lucky me, I get to spend my birthday in bed unable to swallow

Just realised I'm ranting again, sorry guys.

Curly- I know how you feel with the early rising kids. Mine were up at 5.30 this morning, it feels like dinnertime already.

Jess- glad you've shifted the weekend gain. I'm too scared to go on the scales this morning and see what damage last night has done. WI isn't until Tuesday, so I've still plenty of time to shift it.

Luci- don't worry about the gain. Is it TOTM and are you drinking enough? If you're 100% you can't NOT lose weight, so you're probably retaining water for one reason or another. I know how you feel about it being hard meeting with friends. I'm just going to spend 6 months being anti-social!

Ibiza- good to see you so sparkly and happy :D

Love and hugs x

good Morning ladies, (and gents?),

Here is to another 100% day. Jess, you will be down in no time. the weeks really do fly like curly said.
Well despite my blip last saturday, I have managed to take off 3 lbs this week (although offical WI tomorrow). So Im pretty happy with that. Close to my 6 week challenge target( started on lipotrim forum). Want to get out of the 200 pound zone!!! I'll let you know tomorrow. Have a great day all and will probably be back later. Meeting with my solicitor today, have a big court date coming on 26 May, suing a con- man who ripped me off 20,000 yes, 20,000 euro :cry:from the sale of my business.:mad::mad::mad:...anyhoo, wont dwell on it now.... give it all you got today girls!!!
(Im staying away from the bars, they make me windy, shhh!!!)

Morning ladies!
Fight the flab Friday, I love it!!

I'm luck with my little one today, woke up at 7.40 so quite a lie in!
Hubby at home today so he'll probably hog the computer but I'll be checking in when I can.

Good luck for a 100% day and melting the optimal ammount of flab!

I don't feel happy today (don't know why). I think it's becasue I have to go out tonight. I have got myself into such a rut this year (only been out twice this year). I used to go out every Friday or Saturday night and now I just don't want to. Anyway, it was my sisters birthday yesterday so I have to go out with the girls tonight. I AM DREADING IT and don't want to go. What fun is there in going from pub to pub with a load of p****d girls and me drinking water????????? I like my drink on a night out with the girls, but I am so not looking forward to tonight - wish it was over.

Morning lovely losers :)
I had my WI with WW and lost 7lb, so im chuffed with that. Here's hoping it doesn't slow down too much...she says, lol.
Hope you all have a lovely day XxX

Ab fab- that's great well done you! i really admire you for sticking to your weight loss journey whatever the plan!

Mia- poor you, I'm lucky in a way not having much of a social life just now! Just try to make the most of it, take a bar so you've got something to nibble? And tell them to ban diet talk!

I dunno what is wrong with me today but I'm so fed up. I just feel like jacking it all in and getting a chinese- not that I could swallow it. I'm sick of feeling tired, I'm fed up of falling out with h2b cause I'm hormonal and b*tchy. I'm sick of people telling me I'm doing something wrong. I'm fed up of sweet food- I just want something savoury. I don't think I'm strong enough to do CD at the minute, my head just isn't in the right spot. I just want to snuggle up in bed with a tub of ice cream and not emerge again until someone agrees to take my tonsils out for me.

Aww lisa, poor you hun. It gets easier dealing with comments, I find it best to ignore them and maybe try on my jeans that are far too big to see how much i've lost. If you really have to eat make it a SS+ meal or try some distraction. I hate being ill so I really hope you're better soon.

Have you tried the shakes frozen, more like a sorbet/slush puppy rather than ice cream but might be soothing for your throat?

I can only stomach my shakes when I make them with ice, I've been doing it from day one. I hate the soups, so its been sweet stuff only and I'm craving something without sugar in it. I can't actually swallow anything, so the SS+ meal is out of the question. H2b is finishing work early to show someone around the house we're selling, since I won't even be able to say hello to her without croaking and breathing my death breath all over her. So while he goes to our other house, I'll stay here and sleep. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow or I'll be giving it up. Thanks for the support Angela x

Back