Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Lol.... Yes... there's a whole section on it... written in invisible ink :D

That's ok. It's probably a potato-starch based ink.
At least you can read it.

Morning All

Busy sorting out the day's paperwork and appointments and end up on here most of the time.... Minimins is sooooooo addictive !

Anyway.......

EXERCISE

30 Minutes on the WII

Extra Easy Plan

BREAKFAST

35G All Bran HEXB
100g SS Milk HEXA (The rest for drinks)

Tangerine

LUNCH

SF Veg Stir Fry
Cous Cous
Lambs Lettuce

Tangerine

DINNER

SW Spaghetti Bolognese

Banana

Last edited:
Evening all

It's been a busy day today... There's just never enough hours is there? Andy has had a good day so that's my no 1 positive.
No 2 I seem to be grasping the fundamentals of SW. No 3 I haven't craved any chocolate or goodies at all!

EXERCISE

30 mins Jogging on the WII

Extra Easy Plan

BREAKFAST

35G All Bran HEXB
100g SS Milk HEXA (The rest for drinks)
Banana

Tangerine

LUNCH

Egg, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms
Multigrain bread no butter = 3 1/2 syns

SF Fruit salad

DINNER

Home made Leek & Potato soup (It's all this talk of soup making started me off lol..)
Celeriac chips

Banana
Strawberries

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been here, Spudster.
I've been kind of busy today, as you've seen, and I've only just sat down.

Hope you're ok, though.

And I've only just gone onto my other site-thingy, and thanks so much for your contribution. Every little helps, and I've still got a looooong way to go!

Night, Anya. x

Sorry I haven't been here, Spudster.
I've been kind of busy today, as you've seen, and I've only just sat down.

Hope you're ok, though.

And I've only just gone onto my other site-thingy, and thanks so much for your contribution. Every little helps, and I've still got a looooong way to go!

Night, Anya. x

You're very welcome. It's a good cause :)
Now get them bunions soaked or you'll pay for it tomorrow :D:D

Morning All

Busy morning over in the workshop. I've got so much to do as I have been away from it so long and would you believe it my flippin' large melter won't work :mad: I have to get the spare element from the USA as they don't stock them in this country :sigh:
I will have to get the other smaller ones out and 'faff' about with them... Oh well, Mother said there'd be days like this :sigh:

I did 30 mins jogging on the WII first thing

BREAKFAST

Mullerlight Vanilla/Orange choc bits yogurt
(This was lush and too good to be free food;))
Tangerine

LUNCH

Egg, Bacon, Tomatoes, Mushrooms
50g slice multigrain Toast 7syns

Ice cream made with Yog/FF/strawbs) 1/2 Syn

DINNER

Braising Steak
Carrots, Peas, Onions
Mashed Potato
Oxo gravy
Superfree Fruit Salad

Plan to have HEX A SS Milk & HEX B All Bran for late night munch!

's looking good, Spud.
Sorry about the element for your melter, though.
I came and spiked it in the middle of the night, in return for your bunions comment.

(Actually I haven't the foggiest idea what one is. But I hope the small ones work.)

And, for your information, I only have bunions when they're tickled. In salad, or with a hunk of cheese.

's looking good, Spud.
Sorry about the element for your melter, though.
I came and spiked it in the middle of the night, in return for your bunions comment.

(Actually I haven't the foggiest idea what one is. But I hope the small ones work.)

Really?? I would have thought you would have known what a bunion was :giggle::giggle:

And, for your information, I only have bunions when they're tickled. In salad, or with a hunk of cheese.

Oh.....cheese, I remember cheese... drool.......

what a pain about your melter. Its annoying when we can't get things over here and have to wait for it to come from the USA. Wouldn't you think somewhere here would stock these things :(

Food looks good Dawnie :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it was really annoying that I couldn't get a large melter in this country, I tried for about 6 months searching but couldn't get the double jacket sort. They are specially made in the USA for soap makers. They don't make them over here :(

Yeah, my food is brill today, The braising steak is bubbling away in the slow cooker and smells divine Yum..

Hope you don't have to wait too long for your element Dawn, its a pain when you are waiting for something before you can get on and its not as if its coming from the Uk and delivered in a couple of days!!!! :sigh:

Hi Dawn x

Shame about the thingy for the melter jobby :(

Does that mean you're out of action till you get a replacement?

Hi Dawn x

Shame about the thingy for the melter jobby :(

Does that mean you're out of action till you get a replacement?

Hi Dawn

No I can use my smaller melters but it just means a lot more messing about which takes more time up.. I have made lots of hand salves today as my outlets are asking for them so that is at least something. They will just have to wait a bit longer for soap.

Oh well at least you can be getting on with other stuff then. Still a nuisance though.

How's Andy? x

Hi Dawnie,

He's feeling much better thank you, today has been his best day yet. He is eating better and is taking an interest in things much more now. He has even been sticking labels on tins for me ;) We go on Thursday to see his consultant so we'll know a bit more then after his blood test. We are hoping to bring our little chickens back with us from the sanctuary on Thursday as well so that will cheer us up having them roaming around the garden again and giving us lovely eggs every morning. Andy's job is to collect the eggs my job is to cook them :) It's good that things are starting to return to normal...

Back