Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Nope, no diary Dawn -I am far too boring. Can't think who would want to read it and I am exactly the same weight as when I started. Not exactly inspiring is it??!!

Possible titles:

"how to stay fat for a whole year"
"don't bother losing weight - no shame in staying the same"
"slim for holidays - 2022"

Po xxx

Nope, no diary Dawn -I am far too boring. Can't think who would want to read it and I am exactly the same weight as when I started. Not exactly inspiring is it??!!

Possible titles:

"how to stay fat for a whole year"
"don't bother losing weight - no shame in staying the same"
"slim for holidays - 2022"

Po xxx

You are so funny... Why don't you start one? I am sure it wouldn't be boring!

ba;lifalsdinv;aldsivhas;lvnlkcvhzs;oidhx,ccmn.x,cvnzkfasldjblkjb cbvz,fhzldsija;lkfnva/lsvnka/lklifalva;vahalireiqpoieqpofinl;dn

Or something.

well done Dawnie :D proud of you :D hows things?

Po what are you like :giggle: I am going to change mine to how to maintain since July but lose over a dress size :8855: xxxxxxxx

Fine thanks Jackie, just getting ready as I'm going down to stay at my Daughters for a week. I am looking after her dogs while she is away..... I will be doing lots of dog walking so plenty of Body Magic!!

Morning Dawn, just a quick hello, before jetting off to the wedding and all the bits I've got to sort, just wanted to say congrats on the loss this week xx

Evening Dabster - well done on the loss this week.

Sorry I've been awol - but had no internet connection since Monday.

Snacks - in your book on page 10 about Superfree foods it should say:
"Fill 1/3 of you plate with Superfree Foods and make them your first choice between meals".

The foods listed are SF on EE but they are different on green and original.

The theory is that you should have free foods and hex's WITH a meal - not in between.

You should only eat free foods (eg meat/fish etc) or your Hex's as snacks if you really can't face superfree.

Hi Dawniedabs

Hope you have a great weekend! Your food looks good, SW or no SW. I have just had veggie curry and it was lovely .

Soapybit: Do you have soaps for eczema, kind of scaley lizard bodies etc. etc? Gels would be great but do they involve hassles with plastic bottles etc? I just wondered as I am always on the lookout for natural stuff and currently using Simple which is nice but boring.

Po xxx

Evening Dabster - well done on the loss this week.

Sorry I've been awol - but had no internet connection since Monday.

Snacks - in your book on page 10 about Superfree foods it should say:
"Fill 1/3 of you plate with Superfree Foods and make them your first choice between meals".

The foods listed are SF on EE but they are different on green and original.

The theory is that you should have free foods and hex's WITH a meal - not in between.

You should only eat free foods (eg meat/fish etc) or your Hex's as snacks if you really can't face superfree.

Hi Bev,

Thanks for the advice. I only do Extra Easy as I haven't looked into the Original or Green yet. So basically what you are saying is it's fruit or Veg for snacks lol... I shall keep away from the pizza's lol...

Hi Dawniedabs

Hope you have a great weekend! Your food looks good, SW or no SW. I have just had veggie curry and it was lovely .

Soapybit: Do you have soaps for eczema, kind of scaley lizard bodies etc. etc? Gels would be great but do they involve hassles with plastic bottles etc? I just wondered as I am always on the lookout for natural stuff and currently using Simple which is nice but boring.

Po xxx

PM'd

Hi All

I went to see my consultant yesterday as I have severe sleep Apnoea. This is the main reason I have to lose a lot of weight. He has also been treating me for a chronic ear-ache. I had the camera put down my nose into my throat (Cor! that made my eyes water!) so he could have a good look. I have also had some problems with my throat and apparently it's all down to Acid Reflux :eek: The funny thing is I don't suffer with any heartburn or indigestion at all. It is supposed to be worse if you eat a lot of spicy acidic foods... Oooppss I love all acid foods ie tomatoes, onions, fruits, curries... It's what I live on.. He hasn't told me to give up such foods yet so I'll take the medication which is nose drops and tablets (I think - I'm waiting for the prescription) and see how it goes. I can't keep taking pain killers for this ear-ache all the time so I have to do something.
He has suggested bariatric surgery ie stomach stapling to bring my weight down but I promised him I would be good and do it on my own with SW. ;)

You would think you would have indigestion or heartburn with acid reflux wouldn't you Dawnie :eek:

:( re sleep apnea. But I agree you can do this and you are doing this 8lb is 3 weeks is fab and you are still really focused and doing really well, this will just spur you on more to prove it :D :bighug: xxxxxx

Hi Dawn

Yah boo sucks to the surgery - I am sure you can do it on your tod!

Earache is awful - is that to do with your throat as well? I know they're all joined up!
You must be tired as well with the apnoea so I hope you have a good weekend. It's lovely here but my son has gone out to his friends and I've no-one to go for a walk with! (I am too scared to go on my own cos I'm, well, not going anywhere and feel daft). I shall see.

Po xxx

Hi Dawn, I know a couple of ppl who have had acid reflux with no hearburn or indigestion at all, it got so bad for one friend that her voice box started to suffer, but she takes something to reduce the acid in her stomach and all has settled :)

I am gobsmacked that your consultant suggested bariatric surgery as I thought that was only suggested as a last resort for very very overweight ppl ............good for you for wanting to do it your way xx

You are doing so well too xx

Back