***fighting the fat war friday - hour by hour ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
morning people -

hope you are all ok - only a quickie for me today as I have loads of jobs to do before work and getting kids ready for school but just wanted to check in and say hope everyone has a really good day and I will be back later to catch up on everyones threads.
xxx

Morning Jess and everyone else that follows.
Jess hope you have a good day today hon, I really should be getting the boys ready for nursery too.
It looks nice and sunny here today which is good hopefully it will stay nice for the weekend.
Have a lovely 100% day everyone...
xxx

Morning all! Hope you all have a good day! I'm on day 3 and loving it (apart from the vegetable soup that is,ugh). Checking in with my CDC tonight just to see how I'm getting on- she's fab, emailing everyday!
Anyway, must shoot, porridge is nearly gone so time for work. Good luck on whatever you're doing today and stick with it- you know it'll be worth it in the end xx

Good morning all,

A quick one from me as well today, cos I'm running late.. Had a bizzare episode this morning, I ate my porridge and thought I was going to spew. Thankfully it wore off. Porridge does that to me some days. Anyone else get that?

Well as it's friday I finish early today, so i'll be on this afternoon!

Have a GREAT fighting fat Friday everyone! (love the name btw Jess!)

Hugs x x x

Good morning everyone, sunny here too. Hope it means it will be a bit warmer today, its been chilly all week and i dont think its just ketosis.
Have a good day everyone.

morning girls! TOTM arrived this morning (evil invention!) and i have weigh in tomorrow so i'm not a happy bunny!!!
AND to top it off, i havent poo'ed (sorry if tmi) for 6 days and thats with trying Dulcolax as well so got to go see the doctor this afternoon as its starting to hurt! (Any advice welcomed of course!)
Apart from that, having another good 100% week! Still totally in love with the diet and happy to be starting to see results now!:):)
Hope everyone has a super day! :)
xxx

LizzMB, do you take your dulcolax within 1 hour of having a shake either before or after coz if you do it wont work, it cannot be taken within an hour of having milk products.... hope this helps...

morning lovely people.

feeling weak today, and i know i should be haviny my first shake around now, but i feel to naseous. can barey finish my green tea and really dont feel like shoveling 3 pints of powdery stuff into my gullet :(

Good morning all,

A quick one from me as well today, cos I'm running late.. Had a bizzare episode this morning, I ate my porridge and thought I was going to spew. Thankfully it wore off. Porridge does that to me some days. Anyone else get that?

Well as it's friday I finish early today, so i'll be on this afternoon!

Have a GREAT fighting fat Friday everyone! (love the name btw Jess!)

Hugs x x x

Nope but had it with the tomato soup. I love it normally now, but one bowl recently got about halfway through it and was feeling quite "boaky" you know, retchy? Just waited a couple on minutes and tried again.

In other news - away for inoculation today
Brilliant (not). Pick up many heavy uni books, come home, finish housework, perhaps start essay and maybe go to cinema. Not sure re cinema part as CDC away on holiday so we have all day tomorrow to do stuff without me having to go see CDC.

Have a good one people!

Morning Jess, hope you get all your jobs done!
Hiya Curly, the weather here is undecided right now, but i hope it is warm as still have washing to get dry.
Morning Trisha- Have a good day
Morning Penguin, good luck with your WI
Emma, I love my porridge.... sure it's nothing else that might make you want to throw up in the mornings :Dx
Hiya Molly, have a good day...
Hiya Lizzy, i sympathise I am lucky if i go once a week and me and dulcolax are now good friends.
Greeneyes, i found out it doesnt work if you take it even longer before having a meal... I started taking it in the morning as if i take it at night i get cramps from about 3am onwards so take it in the day,,, but have to take it several hours before food or it doesnt work.
Belle- Good morning
Morning Baby, hope you feel better later, I am just finishing green tea too:)

Lexie, hope you have a great day today, if you go to cinema, what will you see?
I have my two youngeast home today with funny tums.... hopefully not something I will catch.....
fingers crossed for some nice weather!!

Hope everyone else has a great day!

x

hi all,
Feeling more positive today. WI tomorrow and I know it is at least 3lbs so hoping for one more,,please!!!!

working until 2. Was at doctor yesterday. He is very proud of me losing so much but go the ususal spew about putting it back on etc etc...

So looking forward to my training session tomorrow for CD, gotta get the low down on the business and marketing end of it too.

My 15yr old daughter wants desperetly to go on to CD. she is 1 stone overweight, not much, I may consider letting her do the 810 for 2 weeks and the 1000 after that. she is strong willed and i know she can do it, so , will think about it for a few days.

sun is shining and i love it. wish I could go on holidays. Hey, any suggestions for a 4day break in UK with little uns'??? fun fair type things? Cheap? suggestions welcome!!!

Have a great 100% "fight the fat war today". We will win it!!!

Back later for more catching up!!!

Keep going Jess, your doing really well and I am super proud of you!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi & hope you all have a fab day... sunny AGAIN here, what is going on? Going to take my laptop outside and work in garden, yay!

xxx

Morning all!
Feeling more positive today, even with the sore tummy after yesterday.No major plans today, will get out a walk later and maybe rent a dvd for tonight.

Hope you all have 100% days,whatever the plan!

Hello everyone, its a very sunny day here today, but unfortunatly i have to go to work which i don't like when the weathers nice. I am on my third day and i am doing well, had no side affects so far which is good. I have had my A&C porridge this morning and i am going to have Fruits of the Forest Shake for my dinner. Hope everyone is happy and shredding them pounds.:)

Shane.

Morning all im feeling very grumpy today think period is on the way boo hoo!! Emma i have exactly the same reaction to porrige loved it at first but now makes me heave so dont touch it. Denise love your new pic you have done sooooooooo well keep up the good work. I have stayed the same for 3 days now ..well have lost quarter of a pound and have found how hard it is to keep on the straight and narrow when the weight isnt budging but we will all do it together. Have a good day allxxx

hey all sorry its been a while i was having a busy few day and feeling a bit down but i am back on form loving the introduction of the bars as i was starting to skip shakes as i couldn't face them but now the bars are breaking it up a bit.

i have learnt my lesson about skipping shakes as my CDC said it is slowing down my loss and i am feeling so tired all the time.

i am keeping up with my water and being 100% i have found it hard the last few days really wanting food but i got through it and now i am ok

hope you are all ok

Hey everyone,
glad to see everyone having good days just popping on before getting DD from school while DS plays footy.

Kerry Im loving the pic and with being near ovulation well the thoughts are too rude to post on here. :eek::eek:
It is true that women definitely feel more in the mood when they ovulate! (or is it just me and a weakness for David Beckham;););))

will be back later after a cold shower.

have been fighting demons all day today andhave resisted them but am seriously thinking of starting maintenance from today to go on hols will explain more later
see you all soon
xxx

Back