Filling and healthy newbee

Hi jenny:)
Yes 2015 is the year to banish the weight. Yes I'm in the uk cambridgeshire area. I've just had tuna melt but still feeling peckish:( tried some crisps in the microwave first plate were under cooked and second batch a bit over cooked:( but was edible and will be trying again. Might have to have something else to keep me going till dinner though :( how is everyone's days going

Hi little star, Off course your welcome:) I was like that when I read the plan. Just hoping it works otherwise I'm going to be well and truly gutted :-( x
great Sonia hoping I can be of help here. I'm the same as you I will be so gutted if next week I've gained. So first day doing FH so far so good. How's your day going? And we'll done in the 4lb lost ? x

great Sonia hoping I can be of help here. I'm the same as you I will be so gutted if next week I've gained. So first day doing FH so far so good. How's your day going? And we'll done in the 4lb lost ? x
How's your day been? I've eaten loads today but all in plan:) really hope I get losses every week. Have had a really bad craving for something sweet today but have been good and resisted:) nothing in that I'm allowed though.

Hope everyone is ok :)

Hi sonia / all here I've had a good first day on plan (FH) made some home made wedges with very lazy garlic and olive oil for dinner to go with baked salmon and corn on the cob was filling which I wasn't expecting as I normally get cravings for snack in the late evening once the kiddies are in bed but tonight I had a cuppa and didn't feel like it (yay), had crumpets on stand by tho lol.
Saw in WW mag that they do a 0PP jam thinking that in crumpets might get me out of a snacking fix moment if needed? Home made burgers tomorrow if I get time with brown rice? not sure about that lol I give it a go.

Hi sonia / all here I've had a good first day on plan (FH) made some home made wedges with very lazy garlic and olive oil for dinner to go with baked salmon and corn on the cob was filling which I wasn't expecting as I normally get cravings for snack in the late evening once the kiddies are in bed but tonight I had a cuppa and didn't feel like it (yay), had crumpets on stand by tho lol. Saw in WW mag that they do a 0PP jam thinking that in crumpets might get me out of a snacking fix moment if needed? Home made burgers tomorrow if I get time with brown rice? not sure about that lol I give it a go.
Hi little star:)

Glad your first day went well!! I had a pig out day yesterday but was all in plan:) thank fully. Think today is a bit better but not much. Want to find some sweet recipe incase I crave lol. Yesterday felt so naught with the amount I ate I just was hungry I even tried to drink loads:( how's your day going today?

Hello from bubble bath! !!
I find that I can't sleep properly on this plan. Think I might be hungry do about 30 mins before need I am going to have crumpets with mashed banana on. Have earned 4 pp from my fitbit today so will have a hot chocolate too. I am finding it really easy at moment it's day 4 for me. It's easier when I do my 13 1/2 shifts at work and I have 2 and a sleep in wed and thurs so have prepared my chicken salad and got my bag of thins. Looking forward to weigh in on Friday. Will keep you posted. ..

Well done on the 4lbs lost Sonia. :) Day 2 for me and I've been doing well so far, but I'm starting to feel a bit peckish now. I'm just having a packet of WW hot chilli tortillas (2pts) and a couple of tangerines, so hopefully that will fill a hole. :D Well done everyone on sticking to plan. :D

Hi little star:) Glad your first day went well!! I had a pig out day yesterday but was all in plan:) thank fully. Think today is a bit better but not much. Want to find some sweet recipe incase I crave lol. Yesterday felt so naught with the amount I ate I just was hungry I even tried to drink loads:( how's your day going today?
hi Sonia, yesterday went well although I used some of my weekly PP nothing too crazy just didn't have things In to make what I needed (coleslaw) and I just had to have a WW toffee swirl lol ? soooo yummy with sliced banana. I must admit this plan does seem a lot less stressful then when I did SW which I did enjoy. I'll have to see how I get on as its still early days. I've got a very yummy WW theme cottage pie for tea tonight which I use to make when doing SW just have to point the corn flour shouldn't be bad as its only a little bit to thicken it up and serves 4 plus our little baby boy he loves it. What's have you got planned for dinner? X

Hello from bubble bath! !! I find that I can't sleep properly on this plan. Think I might be hungry do about 30 mins before need I am going to have crumpets with mashed banana on. Have earned 4 pp from my fitbit today so will have a hot chocolate too. I am finding it really easy at moment it's day 4 for me. It's easier when I do my 13 1/2 shifts at work and I have 2 and a sleep in wed and thurs so have prepared my chicken salad and got my bag of thins. Looking forward to weigh in on Friday. Will keep you posted. ..
hi how are you getting on I'm on my third day and doing well and haven't been thinking about food every 5 mins which I normally do on a diet. I've got a Fitbit too seeing that you have one has reminded me too start using it again any good tips for using it? . Good luck on your journey and keep us posted x

hi Sonia, yesterday went well although I used some of my weekly PP nothing too crazy just didn't have things In to make what I needed (coleslaw) and I just had to have a WW toffee swirl lol ? soooo yummy with sliced banana. I must admit this plan does seem a lot less stressful then when I did SW which I did enjoy. I'll have to see how I get on as its still early days. I've got a very yummy WW theme cottage pie for tea tonight which I use to make when doing SW just have to point the corn flour shouldn't be bad as its only a little bit to thicken it up and serves 4 plus our little baby boy he loves it. What's have you got planned for dinner? X

Hi ya,
Sorry for the delay in replying. How's your day been? I allow myself 7pp a day but rarely use them. I tend to use them on Mayo cheese ect. Really like the mint skinny cow lollies though

Hey everyone, I'm just plodding away quietly. :D I've stuck to plan since Monday and feel like I'm doing ok. I've used 13 of my weeklies so far and haven't felt restricted at all. I'm doing more cooking from scratch since I started F&H, so I'm quite happy with that. :) I've been looking at some posts on a WW FB page and noticed a few people posting about actifry chips and they look fab! Does anyone have an actifry? They seem quite expensive for what they, but I quite like the idea of having chips whenever I fancy them.

Hope everyone is getting on ok.xxx

I have lost 7.1 lb!!! Its been a bit hard trying to calculate things when the scanner doesn't work. I did get a few odd looks in the shop yesterday on my phone? !?
Here's too week 2...

I have lost 7.1 lb!!! Its been a bit hard trying to calculate things when the scanner doesn't work. I did get a few odd looks in the shop yesterday on my phone? !? Here's too week 2...
wow Well! Done!!! Kimmie that's great. Keep us posted. my first weigh in is on Monday fingers crossed.

Hi jenny:) Yes 2015 is the year to banish the weight. Yes I'm in the uk cambridgeshire area. I've just had tuna melt but still feeling peckish:( tried some crisps in the microwave first plate were under cooked and second batch a bit over cooked:( but was edible and will be trying again. Might have to have something else to keep me going till dinner though :( how is everyone's days going
Hi Hun I used to make crisps in the microwave when doing SW. how do you make yours I just used fry light peeled potatoes quite thin and a glass dish . They were ok just takes a while to make enough lol have you tried popcorn in the microwave it help me when I needed a sweet fix? X

Hi ya, Sorry for the delay in replying. How's your day been? I allow myself 7pp a day but rarely use them. I tend to use them on Mayo cheese ect. Really like the mint skinny cow lollies though
ooooo! Mint skinny cow lollies I forgot about them I have one in the freezer how many PP Hun? . Ive been using my PP a bit more now had butterkist popcorn last night the sweet one used 2PP for 20g that's quite a lot of pop corn lol. I'm worried a little about the weekend that's my hardest time to stay to plan. I have a few WW dessert recipes like cheese cakes , lemon tart I think. if you would like them let me know.

ooooo! Mint skinny cow lollies I forgot about them I have one in the freezer how many PP Hun? . Ive been using my PP a bit more now had butterkist popcorn last night the sweet one used 2PP for 20g that's quite a lot of pop corn lol. I'm worried a little about the weekend that's my hardest time to stay to plan. I have a few WW dessert recipes like cheese cakes , lemon tart I think. if you would like them let me know.
Hey hun sorry for the delay:( they are 2pp so yummy:) I have the shortcake ones too. I'm not a big lover of popcorn. How's today going? I've not don't too badly:)

Hi Hun I used to make crisps in the microwave when doing SW. how do you make yours I just used fry light peeled potatoes quite thin and a glass dish . They were ok just takes a while to make enough lol have you tried popcorn in the microwave it help me when I needed a sweet fix? X
I just sliced grated the potatoes sprinkled with salt and fry light laid on a plate and microwaved, first batch I did were undercooked second were welded to the plate! But they were ok :)

I have lost 7.1 lb!!! Its been a bit hard trying to calculate things when the scanner doesn't work. I did get a few odd looks in the shop yesterday on my phone? !? Here's too week 2...

Well done you that's fantastic weight loss:) is there a scanner to scan products:) x

Hey everyone, I'm just plodding away quietly. :D I've stuck to plan since Monday and feel like I'm doing ok. I've used 13 of my weeklies so far and haven't felt restricted at all. I'm doing more cooking from scratch since I started F&H, so I'm quite happy with that. :) I've been looking at some posts on a WW FB page and noticed a few people posting about actifry chips and they look fab! Does anyone have an actifry? They seem quite expensive for what they, but I quite like the idea of having chips whenever I fancy them. Hope everyone is getting on ok.xxx

Hey:)
I've had the actifry but now I have the breville halo and I think it's by far better:) it's really good we can have chips:) I love them in a bowl with Tina and cheese:) yum yum x

Back