Filling and healthy newbee

Hey. May I jump in?

I've been doing F&H since I joined WW in august, as of this evening's weigh in i've lost 3 stone 3 lb!

I'm now at the point where I'm having to be a little more careful with my portion sizes, got a bit complacent, over-ate and gained last week, but got back on track with a 4.5lb loss this week.

I do go to meetings as I find the structured approach to be better for me, if i didn't go to meetings I would have given up ages ago.

Oh, and for those that like crumpets, try blitzing one in a food processor and using it as breadcrumbs on fish or chicken for a nice F&H change.

I take a chicken breast and dip it in a beaten egg, blitz my crumpet with some herbs and spices and coat the chicken. Give it a light spray with a low calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven. Nice green salad and potato wedges and you have a tasty dinner that doesn't feel like diet food!

Hey. May I jump in? I've been doing F&H since I joined WW in august, as of this evening's weigh in i've lost 3 stone 3 lb! I'm now at the point where I'm having to be a little more careful with my portion sizes, got a bit complacent, over-ate and gained last week, but got back on track with a 4.5lb loss this week. I do go to meetings as I find the structured approach to be better for me, if i didn't go to meetings I would have given up ages ago. Oh, and for those that like crumpets, try blitzing one in a food processor and using it as breadcrumbs on fish or chicken for a nice F&H change. I take a chicken breast and dip it in a beaten egg, blitz my crumpet with some herbs and spices and coat the chicken. Give it a light spray with a low calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven. Nice green salad and potato wedges and you have a tasty dinner that doesn't feel like diet food!
more the merrier here and that sound like a good idea with the crumpet as most of you here know I'm quite the fan of a bit of crumpet during the day lol. Great to see the plan is working for you . Well done on your weight loss that's amazing. X

Hi all can I join in too? Have just finished week 3on f&h and so far have lost 7lb. Was a bit miffed this week as it was a tiny loss but it's also TOTM so that could be why. Am loving f&h I'm an online member too as I can't stand the happy flappy stuff at meetings. And they always felt like little groups would stick together and to be honest a bit uncomfortable. My fave purists so far are the diet coke chicken and marmite crumpets. Yummmmm. Read through the thread and your all going so well. Keep it up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you Littlestar. I'm loving the ww plan. Best thing I ever did for myself.

Incidentally i've just seen my stats under my username, and thanks to WW i have now moved down a BMI bracket. I'm now under 50 so I have moved from "super obese" to merely "morbidly obese". It doesn't sound better but it's still progress, onwards to merely "obese".

Hey. May I jump in?

I've been doing F&H since I joined WW in august, as of this evening's weigh in i've lost 3 stone 3 lb!

I'm now at the point where I'm having to be a little more careful with my portion sizes, got a bit complacent, over-ate and gained last week, but got back on track with a 4.5lb loss this week.

I do go to meetings as I find the structured approach to be better for me, if i didn't go to meetings I would have given up ages ago.

Oh, and for those that like crumpets, try blitzing one in a food processor and using it as breadcrumbs on fish or chicken for a nice F&H change.

I take a chicken breast and dip it in a beaten egg, blitz my crumpet with some herbs and spices and coat the chicken. Give it a light spray with a low calorie cooking spray and bake in the oven. Nice green salad and potato wedges and you have a tasty dinner that doesn't feel like diet food!

Fantastic weight loss to date - very inspirational.
Interesting idea with the crumpets....

1.6lbs off this week, 15lbs overall since January 5th and I got my 5% today. :D Really loving this diet. Although I'm losing weight, I think I have to start watching my portion sizes though, as sometimes I can go a bit OTT.

Sorry haven't posted much on here lately, things have been a bit hectic with work and uni.

Hope everyone is doing well.xx

Hi all Hows everyone getting on ? I had an idea and I'm not sure if it will work but hopefully it will. What about posting up pictures of our shopping haul like they do on other sites? as sometimes I have a look at these to find WW friendly product that I've seen in WW shopping guides to see what they look like or to get some fresh ideas of things to buy? Just a thought

Here's my mini food haul from asda

Attachments

• image-1745176380.jpg
    image-1745176380.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 121
  • image-856766077.jpg
    image-856766077.jpg
    554.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image-572875020.jpg
    image-572875020.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Hello ladies.......feeling very inspired by your fab losses!!! I'm doing ww from home. What's filling and healthy? If its good I may join ww online rather than the classes xxx

Hi am i ok to join pls i lost 2 stone with propoints went on antidepressants gained a stone and now on f h first week i lost 2 half and yesterday half a pound x

Hi, can I join too? I signed up for 3 months on line last week. I lost 5lbs last week and am delighted. I started on counting PP but soon realised the F&H was the way to go! Love the suggestion of the crumpets with fish or chicken. How many crumpets do you all have on a daily basis?

I use my Actifry too, this evening,we had burger (counted) and paprika/garlic salt chips and salad and I had loads of chips!

I have my Fitbit synched to the WW app too and since Monday I have earns 13 extra points. Any I need them as I'm going to the ballet and a night at the Shard this weekend (50th birthday pressie!). Can't wait.....let the bubbly flow!

The only problem I seem to be having is that I still can't get my head round how much food you can have!

Good luck everyone.

Back