Filling and healthy!

gibb1992

Hi all!

Just wondering if someone would be able to give me some information on filling and healthy as I'm finding in now always hungry on pro points!
What can u eat? What can't you eat? Do you loose as much weight as you do on pro points?
Any advice and tips for filling and healthy or pro points would be so helpful!
Thank you xxx

Hi, im new to WW (been on it a week) and I keep hearing about filling & healthy but not been told about it...............

Me neither Hun :/ xx

type in ' simply healthy, weight watchers'into google search and enter then scroll through google results to 'filling and healthy day-a relaxed approach' click on that link and will take you to the rules of it all, scroll down that page to (in blue) 'filling & healthy foods' click on that and will take you to the list of foods you are allowed freely, scrool down as there are three pages of it, i took a photo of each page with my phone and enlarge it to read it and ive always got it on me then too , hope that helps, thats how i found it xx

thanks sammi g that is awesome lve printed it off to read it thanks x

good luck with it, i find there is so much free food i havent been hungry at all where as i was when i did pp, i still have one or two pp days if im going out for the day etc but prefer sf, also that arent on the list is ww bagels & ww part cooked petit pains and ww wraps, just remember to stop eating when ur full, try eating off a smaller plate as i do x

Back